Sign in to follow this  
JoeDiamond

Water injection indicator lights

3 minutes ago, bithunter_99 said:

What is the difference to the other lights in the cockpit? All other lights work as described in the manual.

We don't support DX10. It causes random issues. I asked if you would try it without in the interest of troubleshooting. If you'd like to troubleshoot on your own, and just question people's suggestions, be my guest.

Kyle Rodgers

1 hour ago, bithunter_99 said:

do you have some examples for your random issues with DX10?

No. Since we don't support it, I don't bother with testing in it to see what won't work, but it's usually graphics anomalies, such as this.

1 hour ago, bithunter_99 said:

i tried it with DX9 and the for green lights will not going on

Open up the Operations Center, select the DC6 in the drop down list. Select Versions. What's reported there? (And does it prompt you to update?)

Kyle Rodgers

Hi, I too have this issue with the lights not coming on. I'm using P3d V4.3.

When letting the AFE do it, or myself, I'm not seeing them..

Thanks,

James Walker

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

7 hours ago, severniae said:

Hi, I too have this issue with the lights not coming on. I'm using P3d V4.3.

When letting the AFE do it, or myself, I'm not seeing them..

Thanks,

James Walker

Hi James, you've provided barely enough information to be of any help.  For example, those lights only come on under specific conditions and your problem statement doesn't include any information on the conditions where you are not seeing the lights.  Please expand.

Dan Downs KCRP

In the same way as the other person said - I'm configuring the aircraft as per the manual, using the AFE. When I select a wet takeoff, the AFE advances the throttles for me and it reaches full power, but the green water injection lights never come on.

Flying the DC-6B in P3d 4.3.

Thanks,

James

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

13 hours ago, severniae said:

I'm configuring the aircraft as per the manual,

Here is the communication breakdown.  Are W/A injection switches ON?  Is there any difference not using AFE?

Dan Downs KCRP

How about the water-pressure gauges? What values do they show when you're at takeoff-power? Also manifold-pressure and RPM at takeoff-power would be good to know.

Are you using some kind of a shader-addon for P3D? Because I once had lighting problems with the DC-6 while using PTA from SimTweaks. After switching to ENVSHADE, my lighting problem was gone...