Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Asian Airports and Prepar3d v4 compatibility list

I would like to make a list of the Asian airports that have been recently updated to be compatible with Prepar3d v4. Please feel free to add to the list. I want to slowly start building my collection. So far the only ones I know are:

• Pacsim - RCTP (Taipei, Taiwan)
  • Pacsim - RPLL/NINOY AQUINO INTL (Manila, Philippines)

Airports that I am hoping to see developed or being updated for Prepar3d v4:

1. Tan Son Nhat International (VVTS) / Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam
  2. Incheon Airport (RKSI) / Incheon, South Korea
  3. Haneda International (RJTT) / Tokyo, Japan
  4. Narita International (RJAA) / Tokyo, Japan
  5. Suvarnabhumi Airport (VTBS) / Bangkok, Thailand
  6. Noi Bai International (VVNB) / Ha Noi, Vietnam
  7. Da Nang International (VVDN) / Da Nang, Vietnam
  8. Phuket International (VTSP) / Phuket, Thailand
  9. Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) / Singapore
  10. Kuala Lumpur International (WMKK) / Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  11. Pudong International (ZSPD) / Shanghai, China
  12. Gimhae International (RKPK) / Busan, South Korea
  13. Jeju International (RKPC) / Jeju, South Korea
  14. Phnom Penh International (VDPP) / Phnom Penh, Cambodia
  15. Haikou Meilan International (ZJHK) / Haikou, Hainan
  16. Beijing Capital International (ZBAA) / Beijing, China
  17. Fukuoka Airport (RJFF) / Fukuoka, Japan
  18. Kansai International (RJBB) / Osaka, Japan
  19. Naha Airport (ROAH) / Naha, Okinawa, Japan
  20. Chubu Centrair International (RJGG), Tokoname City, Japan
  21. Sendai Airport (RJSS) / Sendai, Japan
  22. New Chitose Airport (RJCC) / Hokkaido, Japan
  23. Phu Quoc International (VVPQ) / Phu Quoc, Vietnam
  24. Krabi International (VTSG) / Krabi, Thailand
  25. Ngurah Rai International (WADD) / Bali, Indonesia
  • Upvote 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Imaginesim's WSSS, or BDOAviation's WADD, I'd like to see updated to v4.

In my experience BDOAviation are not that good at responding to support enquiries

ImagineSim VIDP was patched to work in v4 and ThaiCreations VABB also seems to work without any additional patches.

Wingcreation airports, Pacific Island Jeju, PacSim Chubu,Aerosim Osaka RJBB, WFSS Shanghai Hongqiao

2 hours ago, krazyk said:

ImagineSim VIDP was patched to work in v4 and ThaiCreations VABB also seems to work without any additional patches.

Thank you for that, but when I try to install it, as I bought it the dual FSX/P3D via Flight1, there is an issue, and I'm being bounced back and forth between Flight1 who say it is not their issue.

I also have the ThaiCreations VABB but simMarket where I bought it from have not informed me that it has been patched for v4.

53 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Thank you for that, but when I try to install it, as I bought it the dual FSX/P3D via Flight1, there is an issue, and I'm being bounced back and forth between Flight1 who say it is not their issue.

I also have the ThaiCreations VABB but simMarket where I bought it from have not informed me that it has been patched for v4.

You're most welcome, Rick. I wasn't aware Flight1 was selling VIDP and I don't have the Flight1 copy so I'm not sure I can help you but given my past experience with Flight1 installers, don't they just unzip the files after you put in your credentials and then it's just like any other installer with the license key saved usually under 'C:\Flight One Software\'? Post that you can just point it to any folder (unless your installer demands you throw it into the native sim folder) and let it install the files there. If you go to the ImagineSim website and click on 'VIDP', you should see the patch for P3Dv4 (it's pretty well covered unless you're looking for it - it's in the product description).

As for ThaiCreations VABB, there wasn't any official patch delivered for v4. I'm simply using the FSX installer for P3D v4 and pointing it to a directory outside of my sim (I do that with all sceneries that let me choose a custom folder). Once that's done, I use Lorbi-Si Add On Organizer tool to add it to my scenery library (it creates the necessary add-on.xml so P3D knows exactly where the scenery is located).

4 minutes ago, krazyk said:

don't they just unzip the files after you put in your credentials

Hi Karan. That bit works fine up to the point of the credentials------it just keeps throwing me out. Yet, it(VIDP), and WSSS, and their Level-D 767-300ER all installed, in the now junked FSX-SE, without any glitches or hitches.

When I made the purchase at Imaginesim, they sent to Flight1 with whom they have a Wrapper deal to sell their airports.

Thanks for your very informative methods to install both these airports.

23 minutes ago, vc10man said:

That bit works fine up to the point of the credentials------it just keeps throwing me out

Sorry buddy, wish I could help! I've picked them all up through SimMarket so I didn't have the Flight1 installer. I also installed Austin and Shanghai from ImagineSim and it went through the credentials page just fine. I guess your best bet would be to contact ImagineSim through Facebook (they're usually quick to respond there) and have it sorted so you can enjoy their products again.

In fact, Aaron, you may add ImagineSim Shanghai Pudong (ZSPD) to your list as that works with P3Dv4 as well.

For use in P3dV4 would be nice to have:

In Cambodia...

Seim Reap

Battambang

Stung Treng

Phnom Penh

In Laos...

Vientiem

Something in Burma

In Viet Nam...

Saigon

Da Nang

Hanoi

--------------------------------

This is my wish list for flying in this area.

Dave

• Upvote 1

Just had a superlative piece of Support Service from Imaginesim. Talk about a prompt response.

Makes me feel reassured having bought their airports.

Just add the whole list of overland airports in their Japan Airport volumes.

• Upvote 1

Thai Creation makes the airports for Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam... I wonder if the developer is still active and would be willing to update them for P3D v4.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Wing Creation RJAA with their P3Dv3 patch works in v4.

ImagineSim ZSPD works in v4 with a patch from their website. ImagineSim WSSS is planned on having a new version soon.