Sign in to follow this  
ieydis

Aerosoft CRJ 700/900 Released!!!

3 minutes ago, ShezA said:

Is there an A/T cheat for the ERJ145s? Do tell...I won't use it but good to know. :biggrin:

Shez

Preset in the ERJ configurator is the default hotkey for "speed hold" (or maybe it's your custom sim assignment; for me that doesn't make a difference). Change that to whatever you like in the ERJ config manager.

Now, back on topic: The DA/AS CRJ is a heck of a plane, too, isn't it?   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

To be brutally honest, I don't really give a toss about real world speed restrictions :tongue:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I'm still waiting for a T-Q6 fix.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

i don't get the fuss. Just set it up for cruise speed (like in the Dash 8) and you can still walk away to make a cup of tea etc. Its not hard to set the throttles below the barber pole. Why do you need a 'feature' to hold the speed?

• Upvote 2

I've searched YouTube and haven't seen this yet. Remember one of the tutorial missions when FSX was released where you had to land the default CRJ at TNCM? Would be fun if someone with the Aerosoft CRJ and Fly Tampa's TNCM could replicate that landing in HD or 4K if possible. It would be nice to compare what we have now to 10 years ago in the same scenario. 

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

To be brutally honest, I don't really give a toss about real world speed restrictions :tongue:

As do most people on VATSIM, as well as using the right runway.

I still don't get why these people fly online.

Apparently over at Aerosoft their having a major bug in the update installer that's supposed to fix a ton of bugs in the CRJ 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mitch24 said:

Apparently over at Aerosoft their having a major bug in the update installer that's supposed to fix a ton of bugs in the CRJ 

giphy.gif

Are u having any issues with the CRJ. Or do youneven own his product? If u do, please head their forum and request assistance. Or are you just on your daily anti-Aerosoft rant?

• Upvote 3

Just working my way through the tutorial now, how do you turn off the Nav marker ident sounds?  I have all of the volumes turned down but it keeps beeping on both NAV radios.  thanks and apologies if this was already answered....I have not had time to read all 23 pages of this thread.  

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

25 minutes ago, MarkW said:

Just working my way through the tutorial now, how do you turn off the Nav marker ident sounds?  I have all of the volumes turned down but it keeps beeping on both NAV radios.  thanks and apologies if this was already answered....I have not had time to read all 23 pages of this thread.  

This issue was fixed with the latest hotfix on their forum 

I've never had that issue, so that might explain it.  It doesn't seem to affect everyone.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

9 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I've never had that issue, so that might explain it.  It doesn't seem to affect everyone.

Ah, makes sense now.

Anyway its a minor issue and thankfully fixed.  I have to say the Aerosoft CRJ is really quite a nice aircraft, very well done and great for simming when you just want a short hop.  

• Upvote 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

I'm hoping at some point maybe they will improve the sounds or another add-on sound company can release some improved engine sounds.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mitch24 said:

I'm hoping at some point maybe they will improve the sounds or another add-on sound company can release some improved engine sounds.

I asked a third-party dev, I belive it was Blue Sky Star via email and the response was "yes absolutely". So waiting on that now.