Sign in to follow this  
ieydis

Aerosoft CRJ 700/900 Released!!!

1 hour ago, ukplane1 said:

Who are you to speak for all English people?

Stop deflecting from what he said - in that there has been 5 installers already you can look at that as a supportive company or a company that after 7 years released a very buggy product.

That's exactly what I'm getting at.  7 years in production and then 5 patches in 2 weeks fixing programming glitches,  Ie Ctds

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

Now, if we get a BSS sound pack for this CRJ, that's as good as the one they did for the X-Plane CRJ..... :gaul:

• Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

47 minutes ago, tooting said:

That's exactly what I'm getting at.  7 years in production and then 5 patches in 2 weeks fixing programming glitches,  Ie Ctds

Its not been 7 years development though. Hans has been doing other things in between. After DA folded I'm amazed this has ever been released to be honest.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tooting said:

The same story of FsLabs but I did not see the same amount of anger to them by everyone after they released a buggy product and it is still buggy and no v4 update to be seen. Aerosoft is the latest developer to hate on. I'm being serious here do you ever come here to post something that is not just trying to stir the pot?

• Upvote 4

Always the same whine after a release. P3D v4, Black marble, aerosoft CRJ.... no productive posts at all. Only whining. 

Giving the devs time to fix the issue? Nope  better go to avsim and flood it with tears and destructive comments  

What a nice Community. 

And regarding the grammar thing: my English is far from perfect. But this "would of, should of, could of" things spreads like cancer on the internet. That was not a personal attack or something like this. People here always take s*it personal as I found out the last weeks. I understand why people don't come back here. What a harsh forum at times. 

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, tooting said:

So If you'd bought it on day 1 you would of reinstalled it 5 times now? 

Do you own the product? 

I do Jo yes, just havnt had time to sit down properly and do the tutorial or a proper flight yet.  

But im sure its no good for your system to uninstall and then reinstall something 5 times in 2 weeks.

How did they miss all of these things when they beta tested I dont know.

14ppkc-6.png

28 minutes ago, tooting said:

I do Jo yes, just havnt had time to sit down properly and do the tutorial or a proper flight yet.  

But im sure its no good for your system to uninstall and then reinstall something 5 times in 2 weeks.

How did they miss all of these things when they beta tested I dont know.

I'm confident Aerosoft will resolve the bugs that have been reported. I agree its a challenge to have to reinstall the product; however, we can rest assure they are diligently working on bringing it to a  "10".  I mean a 10 as in 1 to 10, with 10 being the best.. Not a "10" as in, "you will need to re-install it 10 times." ( a side humor, but hey let's smile, they are fixing it). 

Cheers! 

There seems to be 3 or 4 members who said early in the thread that they were BETA testers now they're shooting down anyone who dares to criticize the product.

And if this thread doesn't appear on the 1st page they bump it to the first page with dubious comments. 

Good PR job very good i would like to hire yous` :)

17 minutes ago, ukplane1 said:

There seems to be 3 or 4 members who said early in the thread that they were BETA testers now they're shooting down anyone who dares to criticize the product.

And if this thread doesn't appear on the 1st page they bump it to the first page with dubious comments. 

Good PR job very good i would like to hire yous` :)

Who is a beta tester shouting down and making dubious comments? Are you unable to fly the CRJ? Is this another "the cockpit windows of the PMDG 737 are not the right size it's the worst addon ever"

• Upvote 1

My biggest problem with the CRJ, is that we do not have Fly Tampa's KBOS-v4 to go with it!   :biggrin:

ps, Just to lighten the mood in here. It's getting a little stuffy.

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Jazzfan said:

My biggest problem with the CRJ, is that we do not have Fly Tampa's KBOS-v4 to go with it!   :biggrin:

ps, Just to lighten the mood in here. It's getting a little stuffy.

You are right.  Smiles all around.  :laugh::biggrin::ha:

Bill

• Upvote 2

Bill  N7IBG     

And to really annoy the grammar n@zis, who would in fact be incorrect to claim any of the included were wrong, I thought I'd chip in here by starting a sentence with a conjunction, ending it with a preposition, and putting a split infinitive in there too, not forgetting the preceding word and follows a comma, just to tick them off. :laugh:

• Upvote 7

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

After read through all 25 pagers I came to the conclusion there is no hope for mankind.

• Upvote 3

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hi Folks,

After reading through all 25 pages - I'm all in (haven't purchased it yet) - nothing stated here has me questioning a purchase - if you don't want to load something 5 times - have some patience and don't participate on the "bleeding edge" of a product release - wait a couple months for the product to settle and opinions to be solidified... With all the OS's and various versions of multiple sims on a complex aircraft -  teething pains are inevitable...

I am officially not a beta tester...

:tongue:

Regards,
Scott   

• Upvote 2

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7