Sign in to follow this  
ieydis

Aerosoft CRJ 700/900 Released!!!

This is the thread that won't die or get locked up. :biggrin:

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

For me this plane is a no-go. Bunch of problems, including throttles (TQ6), ASCRJ.dll and the fact that they claimed all the CTRL-SHIFT-Num. keys which I use for Ezdok views on my Logitech G13. Requested a refunded over a week ago and finally got it. Hopefully they don't mess with those keys in the new Airbus version they are working on.

3 hours ago, Samaritano said:

the fact that they claimed all the CTRL-SHIFT-Num. keys which I use for Ezdok views on my Logitech G13.

I guess it is kind of late for this tip, and i do not have the CRJ to try it out myself. Did you try deleting those view preset assignments from the simulator controls so that Ezdok would be the only software using them? I had to do something similar with the Majestic Q400 and haven't had any issues three years and going.

After discovering a flawed pressurization logic (any RW pilot would notice that during his first CRJ flight), an only rudimentary implementation of TCAS (the dev must know), the wx radar being off in gain and tilt (easy to notice, even for someone who's new to testing), and the various (L)NAV and CTD issues (project manager, where did the release decision come from?), I ended up hangaring the plane until a comprehensive servicepack has been released.   :mellow:

1 hour ago, Gone said:

After discovering a flawed pressurization logic (any RW pilot would notice that during his first CRJ flight), an only rudimentary implementation of TCAS (the dev must know), the wx radar being off in gain and tilt (easy to notice, even for someone who's new to testing), and the various (L)NAV and CTD issues (project manager, where did the release decision come from?), I ended up hangaring the plane until a comprehensive servicepack has been released.   :mellow:

Reminds me of the  Airbus release all over again.

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

37 minutes ago, Gone said:

After discovering a flawed pressurization logic

This left me a little disappointed too.  The CRJ was initially promised as a study level aircraft, but at some point that must have changed. Right now it’s about the same level as the A32X series which is probably fine for most people, but personally I like things do go a little deeper.  I’m hoping better systems depth makes it into a patch at some point.

• Upvote 1

Brian W

KPAE

21 hours ago, Samaritano said:

For me this plane is a no-go. Bunch of problems, including throttles (TQ6), ASCRJ.dll and the fact that they claimed all the CTRL-SHIFT-Num. keys which I use for Ezdok views on my Logitech G13. Requested a refunded over a week ago and finally got it. Hopefully they don't mess with those keys in the new Airbus version they are working on.

You can get rid of the camera views from aerosoft by deleting all the camera entries from the aircraft.cfg

5 hours ago, BrianW said:

This left me a little disappointed too.  The CRJ was initially promised as a study level aircraft, but at some point that must have changed. Right now it’s about the same level as the A32X series which is probably fine for most people, but personally I like things do go a little deeper.  I’m hoping better systems depth makes it into a patch at some point.

Same feelings here. I was looking forward to a PMDG/FSLabs level sim - and I was willing to pay for it. Still am, if they decide to up their game. 

I agree with the posts here. I have quit flying the CRJ because it's so overloaded with problems. It's such a shame, I really loved it (visually nice), but simply unplayable at this point. 

And don't even think about voicing your opinion over at Aerosoft, I was banned from the forum simply because I down voted one of the developer's posts. They don't want to hear any criticism. 

I was hoping this was finally our good CRJ developed for FlightSim, but it's looking bleak at this point. Maybe PMDG or FSLabs can do it sometime in the future. 

On 8/20/2017 at 1:31 PM, DJJose said:

This is the thread that won't die or get locked up. :biggrin:

Why do you want it to get locked up? It's good civilized discussion, and actually GOOD discussion where we don't get banned from voicing our displeasure (respectfully) with the way Aerosoft is running things. 

21 hours ago, Jazzfan said:

I guess it is kind of late for this tip, and i do not have the CRJ to try it out myself. Did you try deleting those view preset assignments from the simulator controls so that Ezdok would be the only software using them? I had to do something similar with the Majestic Q400 and haven't had any issues three years and going.

3 hours ago, 777200lrf said:

You can get rid of the camera views from aerosoft by deleting all the camera entries from the aircraft.cfg

Unfortunately this key combinations are programmed as a gauge (.dll) according to the developer so it can not be deleted from the aircraft.cfg.

These are the keys.

Ctrl + Shift + 1 Toggle MCDU Keyboard Input (CPT)
Ctrl + Shift + 2 Toggle MCDU Keyboard Input (FO)
Ctrl + Shift + 3 Switch MFD to HSI format
Ctrl + Shift + 4 Switch MFD to NAV format
Ctrl + Shift + 5 Switch MFD to MAP format
Ctrl + Shift + 6 Switch MFD to PLAN format
Ctrl + Shift + 7 Switch MFD to TCAS format
Ctrl + Shift + 8 Switch MFD to WXR format

4 hours ago, Mitch24 said:

I agree with the posts here. I have quit flying the CRJ because it's so overloaded with problems. It's such a shame, I really loved it (visually nice), but simply unplayable at this point. 

And don't even think about voicing your opinion over at Aerosoft, I was banned from the forum simply because I down voted one of the developer's posts. They don't want to hear any criticism. 

I was hoping this was finally our good CRJ developed for FlightSim, but it's looking bleak at this point. Maybe PMDG or FSLabs can do it sometime in the future. 

Rest assure that if you visit any forum and hehave disrespectfully, to a point of being offensive, you will get banned. No surprise.

11 hours ago, Gone said:

Did you express your concerns at their support forum, and ask for assistance. If not, that would best starting point.

13 hours ago, Gone said:

Can't blame ya! Haven't even flown it since I've installed 1.0.0.5C ...

Always in our hearts AVQ1. Andre Roy. 

Air Traffic Controller New York TRACON