Sign in to follow this  
ieydis

Aerosoft CRJ 700/900 Released!!!

merged from prior thread - CRJ has been released

Tue or Weds is the official word.  Only 8 year wait.  Hope its worth it fellas.

:biggrin:

Ilya

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

Think I will wait for the reviews after such a long time.

• Upvote 2

David Porrett

21 minutes ago, ieydis said:

Ilya

got a link?

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

This will fill the void the ERJ left when I moved to V4. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

• Upvote 1

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

Really? I am a bit skeptical about the CRJ release date.

Tomás Fabada Castellana

It doesn't actually say anything about being released in the next day or two. 

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

3 minutes ago, YukonPete said:

It doesn't actually say anything about being released in the next day or two. 

Yes it does. Late tomorrow possibly, more likely early Wednesday. 

1 hour ago, ukplane1 said:

I'll wait for the reviews , not a day 1 purchase.

Okay, fine.  I've been flying it for over a year, and I love the aircraft.  Understand that the systems on a CRJ-700/900 are different than Boeing or Airbus, so one will have to learn and get used to it.  But once that's done, I'm confident people will love this product.

Incidentally, there are probably one or two people around here who know that I would never recommend any flight sim product unless I would buy and use it myself, and I have very high/demanding standards for flight sim products.  I give it a solid buy recommendation for those who enjoy flying regional airliners.  I really love flying her.

My very best wishes.

• Upvote 9

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I am not even all that interested in the CRJ but I find myself wrapped up in the anticipation.  I'm sitting here with my mouth mentally hanging open.  Is the wait finally over?  Really?  It's like I'm watching a water drop on my faucet...letting go...finally about to fall.  Like my dog looks when I tease him with a hot dog...the anguish on his face.  Like a man walking out of the desert and he sees a distant house...is it real?  Add this wait to the list of famous anticipations:  Like a simmer waiting for the release of the CRJ.  After long last, they click on the "buy" button and...it works!  It works!  My god it finally works!  Quick!  Before I lose my card or my wife buys something else!  Land ho!  "Thirty degrees to starboard! Straight on!"  Type the number....slowly...slowly...and the expiration date.  Memories of a Red Rider BB gun.  Stop it!  Focus on the keys.  Focus.  Click the pay button.  Click it!  And then...and then... Thoughts float buy.  It'll be declined, please have enough.  "Payment successful."  At long last the drought is over.  Rain.  Glorious rain from the heavens!  It's finally here!

And so it goes.

• Upvote 6

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

2 hours ago, ieydis said:

Ilya

I've got the Virtualcol CRJ...what more do you need?? ;-)

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

7 minutes ago, b1bmsgt said:

I've got the Virtualcol CRJ...what more do you need?? ;-)

It's no FSL A320, but in fairness, you don't need a super fast GPU with the Virtualcol one for a kick off, whereas I suspect the Aerosoft one might need a bit more in that department. As with most things flight sim, everything has its merits. :cool:

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

43 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Okay, fine.  I've been flying it for over a year, and I love the aircraft.  Understand that the systems on a CRJ-700/900 are different than Boeing or Airbus, so one will have to learn and get used to it.  But once that's done, I'm confident people will love this product.

Incidentally, there are probably one or two people around here who know that I would never recommend any flight sim product unless I would buy and use it myself, and I have very high/demanding standards for flight sim products.  I give it a solid buy recommendation for those who enjoy flying regional airliners.  I really love flying her.

My very best wishes.

I hope they release a in-depth tutorial with it.

Eric