Sign in to follow this  
samwheeler

Aerosoft CRJ

Hi there,

I just installed the Aerosoft CRJ, the views were working fine but I had to reinstall and now ChasePlane doesn't give me the message saying "Configuration changed for (CRJ7, etc)" and my views are messed up. When I "Inside" it brings me to the default cockpit view and I can't pan my mouse or move. Please help

• Upvote 1

Try removing the cache file located in the ChasePlane folder. Let me know if that fixes it for you!

• Upvote 3

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

13 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Try removing the cache file located in the ChasePlane folder. Let me know if that fixes it for you!

That fixed it for me, thanks. I was worried after I applied there 1.0.0.2 update and my camera views were all missed up. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

14 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Will try that now :)

Fixed it for me. 

Thanks for the support.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

8 minutes ago, helimalongo said:

Where is the chaseplane cash folder?

Read the second post.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

22 hours ago, Pineapple_Wizard said:

I have this same issue. The airplane defaults to the CPT standard view. I deleted the cache file, but didn't fix it.

I too have this issue. For some reason the sim defaults to the CPT standard view whenever changing views. It will not stay on "OnBoard (Chaseplane)". Deleting the cache fill did not remedy the problem.

i9 10850K, RTX3080, MSFS.

My avsim uploads      Myflightsim.to uploads

I am looking for the root cause of the issue. Is it possible that both VFXCentra land ChasePlane are installed in the same directory?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi - I think I am experiencing a similar issue.  I was able to set up my views in the CRJ with Chaseplane just fine.  For some reason, the camera defaults back to the 91% zoom which is what the CRJ was defaulting to ( I had set a 70% zoom with my Chaseplane cameras) after several seconds.  The cameras are still there and I can scroll through them fine but the zooms are all messed up and they won't go back to my 70%.  I have not had this issue and any other aircraft so I am wondering if it is something coded in the CRJ that keeps taking over..???  I have deleted the CP cache, restarted, re-installed the CRJ, etc and nothing has fixed it.

Thanks for any help!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Hi,

I can't set up my views in the CRJ, everytime I go over the amount of 7 outside cameras chaseplane starts and never finishes to load in the upper left corner, when I close the sim it defaults back to the views I have set at an earlier stage but all the newly configured views are gone every time. I tried the chache file method several times.

Regards,

Johannes Butz

CPU: Intel i5 7600k @4.6Ghz Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @3.2Ghz Graphics: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Sound: M-Audio Super DAC II fixed @16bit 44.1Khz