Sign in to follow this  
gregmorin

Flight 1 GTN 750 & GTN 650 released!

Flight 1 has released the GTN 750 & GTN 650 for P3Dv41!

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=gtncomplete

They have rolled it all into one product for FSX, FSX SE, P3Dv3 and P3Dv4. If you purchased any of the products before it looks like you can upgrade the complete version for $19.95. If you have purchased all four of the previous products, GTN 750 FSX, GTN 650 FSX, GTN 750 P3D and GTN 650 P3D, they are offering a FREE update via their ticket system.

Thank you Flight 1!

Greg

• Upvote 7

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

I'd like to have seen free for those of us who've bought either the 750 or 650 in the two previous versions, but I'll settle for a shade under 20 bucks to get that 750 in V4.

I'd have put a fair bet on F1 being later than Orbx airports being launched, but I was wrong.

• Upvote 1

As far as I understand, there's no way just to update my single GTN650 (or single 750) to a compatible Prepar3D v4 version ? I have to migrate to the "complete" (650+750) package for $19.95 ('cause bought before 30th may). Right ?

I don't have much use of the 750 and just want to make compatible my 650.

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

What big event? That some can have it for free while others have to pay? Bleh.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Best news I've heard all day.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I think it a big event.  Last major software upgrade I needed to cut completely loose from FSX.  Thanks FlightOne!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Parping Couplet said:

I'd have put a fair bet on F1 being later than Orbx airports being launched, but I was wrong.

Same!! Kind of surprised orbx is  trailing.

• Upvote 2

Got it!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

24 minutes ago, vbazillio said:

As far as I understand, there's no way just to update my single GTN650 (or single 750) to a compatible Prepar3D v4 version ? I have to migrate to the "complete" (650+750) package for $19.95 ('cause bought before 30th may). Right ?

I don't have much use of the 750 and just want to make compatible my 650.

You understand correctly - and getting a "free" GTN750 in the bargain is not such a bad deal, in my books :cool:

• Upvote 2

Bert

Sigh, what about for those of us who purchased both the GTN 750 and GTN 650, does this mean we have to pay $40 to get the new upgraded P3D v4 version?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

1 minute ago, captain420 said:

Sigh, what about for those of us who purchased both the GTN 750 and GTN 650, does this mean we have to pay $40 to get the new upgraded P3D v4 version?

Nope.  Just $19.95.

Brilliant news. Now I get a free 650 for $20. Delighted. Missed the 750 badly. 

• Upvote 1

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.