Sign in to follow this  
gregmorin

Flight 1 GTN 750 & GTN 650 released!

3 hours ago, MarkSC said:

Too bad they haven't added GTN Complete to the forum yet.  I have been unable to access the forum.

Post in the GTN support forum.. that is where you will get help.

Bert

3 hours ago, Michael Moe said:

Is it a must to uninstall the "old" version for P3DV3 first? Including the old Garmin software?. 

I think Its about time for me to completely uninstall V3 anyway

Thanks Michael Moe 

Depends on how old.

If you have the 6.21. Trainer, you can keep it.

Bert

My GTN Complete, just purchased, will not launch unless i start the sim (P3d) with the anti virus turned off. I use AVG Free.

Once the sim is up and running I can turn virus protection back on and all is well.

I have no idea why it is like this.

Dave

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dbw1 said:

My GTN Complete, just purchased, will not launch unless i start the sim (P3d) with the anti virus turned off. I use AVG Free.

Once the sim is up and running I can turn virus protection back on and all is well.

Dave

Yes, That is the case with me too. No need to turn off and on the avionics. Just stop the anti virus and it works.

Thanks Dave. Will keep on searching.

You're welcome, ESA_Dodo,

I have no doubt they'll get this figured out and correct it. They turn out good products and for me at least the support has been excellent. I had the privilege of meeting a couple of the Flight 1 people at FlightSimCon.

This GTN Complete product is very good and the price to upgrade more than fair.

Cheers,

Dave

30 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Post in the GTN support forum.. that is where you will get help.

I can't.  It does not recognize my certificate.

1 hour ago, carlito777 said:

Have you tried switching the avionics on and off with a key assigned to the standard master avionics event in P3D? Switching on and off the master avionics using the switch in the VC of the Turbine Duke also didn't work for me. You have to use the standard P3D function. 

Yes, I tried that.

I had no problem with A2A aircraft, they don't show in the GTN configuration program but going into the A2A aircraft configurator will allow me to choose the GTN 650 or 750 (A2A planes are installed using add-on.xml) My only problem is with the real air B60 version 2, I could have sworn I had the 750 in that plane in P3D3

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

4 minutes ago, MarkSC said:

I can't.  It does not recognize my certificate.

Same problem here

Garmin trainer works fine

Black screens only in sim.

Flight1 support does not have an option for the "complete" version.  Cannot register under 750 or 650 so am unable to gain access to forum.

8 minutes ago, jhciv said:

Same problem here

Flight1 support does not have an option for the "complete" version.  Cannot register under 750 or 650 so am unable to gain access to forum.

Enter a ticket for Flight1 support or send an email to:

gtnsupport@flight1.com

• Upvote 1

Bert

12 minutes ago, jhciv said:

Same problem here

Have you tried to stop your anti virus or just put it in game mode if it has it?

49 minutes ago, dbw1 said:

Dave

I have the same situation.. what I ended up doing instead is setting exceptions for:

1. Your P3D folder

2. Program Files(X86)\Garmin

3. Program Data\Garmin

4. Users\yourname\Appdata\Roaming

Bert

26 minutes ago, dbw1 said:

You're welcome, ESA_Dodo,

I have no doubt they'll get this figured out and correct it. They turn out good products and for me at least the support has been excellent. I had the privilege of meeting a couple of the Flight 1 people at FlightSimCon.

This GTN Complete product is very good and the price to upgrade more than fair.

Cheers,

Dave

My anti virus program also has a "player mode" that allows GTN to work too.

For those who don't know, the wonderful program Ideal Flight allows for exporting of flight plans (including the airports that are not in the GTN database using custom waypoints) in GTN format.  I believe Steve is now finalizing the v4 wrapper with Flight 1, so it should be updated soon for v4.