Sign in to follow this  
gregmorin

Flight 1 GTN 750 & GTN 650 released!

If Using both 750/650 is it possible to copy the flightplan between Them? Also cant get 650 to show me nav2

Thanks Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

1 hour ago, BrunoAlexander said:

Same here. The coupon thing works with my login and password, but the reinstall process fails. Have ordered new keys and password, but it says invalid key or wrong login.

Waiting for ticket response, too.

have you by any chance still got it installed in ver 3.x , I had a similar problem and uninstalled it.

bob

4 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

If Using both 750/650 is it possible to copy the flightplan between Them? Also cant get 650 to show me nav2

Thanks Michael Moe 

No, just put the same into both. I do the planmost times extern and load it up in both

regards

Michael Franz

32 minutes ago, Motormike said:

No, just put the same into both. I do the planmost times extern and load it up in both

Thanks. Havent played with Them in a while. hmm has to find info regarding creating and loading then. 

I have PFPX but not sure Its supported

Any one else know how to show up nav2 in the 650?

Thanks Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Try Little Nav Map, its the PFPX for GA and supports exporting to the GTN format as well!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

1 hour ago, Michael Moe said:

Thanks. Havent played with Them in a while. hmm has to find info regarding creating and loading then. 

Thanks Michael Moe 

Michael

You can set up the 650 to use Nav2 with the GTN Config tool. You can the nav frequencies to display by center clicking on the right knob.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

Now only if they will add crossfill support between the 2 units. Been asking for this for a long time now.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

6 hours ago, Quasar07 said:

Here I put a video of How to put the GTN 750/650 gps to the Lancair Legacy in Prepar3D v4 when it does not show you the GTN in the configuration tool.

Greetings.

Just watched it on my tiny smartphone. Will have a look again later on my PC. Is it a manual integration in the VC? 

Will give it a try! 

Thank you!

17 hours ago, gregmorin said:

I deleted the Program Files(X86)\Garmin and the Program Data\Garmin exclusions. I left the 

C:\Users\greg\AppData\Roaming\Flight1 Aviation Technologies\

The GTN 750 worked fine so I think that is the only exclusion needed.

Greg

This worked for me. Thank you.

Dave

7 hours ago, Michael Moe said:

Thanks Michael Moe 

Use F1GTN.cfg app to set the radios

Bert

9 hours ago, BrunoAlexander said:

Same here. The coupon thing works with my login and password, but the reinstall process fails. Have ordered new keys and password, but it says invalid key or wrong login.

Waiting for ticket response, too.

You should not be doing a reinstall!  I made that mistake also..

You should be making a new purchase.. verify the three boxes on the left and below should appear an "Install" option

Bert

What are these upgrade coupons?

The flight1 site link downloads a zip file with 4 .cpn files in it?  What are we supposed to do with those???? grrrrr

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

13 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

What are we supposed to do with those???? grrrrr

on the purchase screen there is a coupon button to browse for the coupon file and select.

bob

20 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

You should not be doing a reinstall!  I made that mistake also..

You should be making a new purchase.. verify the three boxes on the left and below should appear an "Install" option

Yes, that was my mistake.

Thank you Bert!

Alexander