Sign in to follow this  
gregmorin

Flight 1 GTN 750 & GTN 650 released!

Flight1 has released a second test fix in their support forum.

Fixed my black screens with both the 750 and 650.

• Upvote 2

Honestly this is great, adds tons to the experience . $20.00  its about equivalent to 10 minutes on the "hobbs" ..... no big deal.. just think about much this adds to the sim and learning experience and i for one would rather spend the 20.00 on this than of a million other things i seem to have to pay for every day. 

Pete

• Upvote 1

Does this mean P3d v3 can be deleted now and gtn will work fine? Thanks

Ok I see all the problems with the update. Think I'll keep v3 installed.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

A third test fix has been posted.

It too is working well on my system.   I can leave Defender on.

Did a quick flight from KSEA to KPDX in the A2A C182 without a hitch.

Time to start loading up some other planes.

Thanks to everyone for their input and help with this.

I was going to download the test at version 2, but instead (using Avast) I excluded C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Flight1 Aviation Technologies\* and then it worked fine in the Real Air and A2A planes, including AeroSoft's twin otter. 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Another GTN complete observation:

Since installation of GTN complete the following now occurs:

When there are two vhf navs installed in an aircraft it is now impossible to select a different frequency  in each one. For example selecting a vor frequency in one brings it up in the other. No idea why this is or if anyone else experiences it.

I have no doubt this'll get sorted out.

dave

Not sure if this news but GTN complete v 2.01 is up on the F1 sales page and seems to fix my black screen issues.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

The test03 patch file got the 650 and 750 up an running for me. Now I must learn how to use them.

Johan Pienaar

Now there is 2.01.1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

12 hours ago, dbw1 said:

Another GTN complete observation:

Since installation of GTN complete the following now occurs:

When there are two vhf navs installed in an aircraft it is now impossible to select a different frequency  in each one. For example selecting a vor frequency in one brings it up in the other. No idea why this is or if anyone else experiences it.

I have no doubt this'll get sorted out.

dave

Which airplane?  And what GTNs have you installed in the panel?

Bert

On 8/5/2017 at 10:43 AM, pkofman said:

Honestly this is great, adds tons to the experience . $20.00  its about equivalent to 10 minutes on the "hobbs" ..... no big deal.. just think about much this adds to the sim and learning experience and i for one would rather spend the 20.00 on this than of a million other things i seem to have to pay for every day. 

Pete

I agree. I love this thing!

10 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Which airplane?  And what GTNs have you installed in the panel?

Hi,

Various non related aircraft and both the 650 and 750 individually....for example: the 650 in the pmdg DC6 and the 750 in the RealAir T-Duke.

Dave

Is there an easier way to update F1 GTN instead of having to completely redownload the installer, uninstall the previous version and reinstall the new version everytime a new version comes out?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU