Sign in to follow this  
gregmorin

Flight 1 GTN 750 & GTN 650 released!

7 hours ago, captain420 said:

Is there an easier way to update F1 GTN instead of having to completely redownload the installer, uninstall the previous version and reinstall the new version everytime a new version comes out?

No other way that I know of, but you could consider that if your GTN is working, quit updating it. All these new versions since 1st GTN P3D4 release are to get the GTN working, if your's is working don't worry about it. Mine started working 1st go around as soon as  I excluded C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Flight1 Aviation Technologies\*

• Upvote 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

38 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

No other way that I know of, but you could consider that if your GTN is working, quit updating it. All these new versions since 1st GTN P3D4 release are to get the GTN working, if your's is working don't worry about it. Mine started working 1st go around as soon as  I excluded C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Flight1 Aviation Technologies\*

Same here - I am not touching it.. :cool:

Bert

My version V2.0 the original release works perfectly that I can see. Or at least I haven't yet found any bugs.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. I know there can be a compulsion to update stuff when new versions come out but its important to check the change log or list of things something is fixing to see if it applies to you.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

I've spoken with F1 about the original issue.

With the original v2.0 release, there is a risk that any new aircraft that you place either GTN unit in, will show black screens.

The updated installer completely resolved this issue, and the risk of this happening.

I'd really recommend uninstalling, and downloading the new F1 wrapper for the newly updated version.

• Upvote 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A

I fly:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701, (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600 and PMDG737.

Hello,

I am using P3D v4.3.29.25520, GTN 2.06, GTN Trainer 6.21.0. Whenever I try to use GTN in a virtual cockpit my screen keeps flashing but when I click on the pop-up display it gets back to normal. I can normally click and it functions as it should be but the screen.
It's not a problem related to the aircraft because I've tried with Carenado, RealAir, FlySimWare and I always get the same error. Tried to do a fresh install and the exclusions mentioned in a few pages behind, none of this has worked.

mOfF8ju.png
Edited by jaunsa
Embedding youtube video

I've locked this thread - it's over a year old. Your question is much better asnwered in the official GTN750 support forum at Flight1.

Vic

edit: the poster found his solution - 

"The solution was updating my Intel Graphics Card drivers"

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors