Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

NYC airports x issue

I bought  the NYC airports x packages and have kewr an kjfk and the regional airports installed correctly. However, I had imaginesim lga installed prior to. I tried uninstalling klga from imaginesim but it is still there. The NYC x lga doesn't seem to take priority and the imaginesim scenery seems to stick there. Any tips on getting rid of that so NYC x can take over?

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

My first step would be: Look into the scenery library and deacivate what's left of the old stuff and move the other NYCX-stuff to the top.

6 hours ago, swiesma said:

My first step would be: Look into the scenery library and deacivate what's left of the old stuff and move the other NYCX-stuff to the top.

I should have mentioned that there are airports in my library (mostly payware addons) that are greyed out and I cannot click on them to either remove or move up or down priority wise.  I'm not sure why that is. 

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

These are the addons added by the new XML method. There is a thread here about this, I am not an expert here :-)

9 minutes ago, swiesma said:

These are the addons added by the new XML method. There is a thread here about this, I am not an expert here :-)

What is the new XML method?  For a majority of these sceneries, all I did was run the V4 installer and it was installed.  I didn't do anything special with them.  A few airports I installed by changing the directory to V4 instead of V3 and manually installed but not LGA. 

take a look here:

Basically the addon are listed in an XML file called "add-ons.xml". this is the new method. Everyrhing installed this way is greyed out in the scenery library.