Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Some shots of the new CRJ

I'm liking her so far.  Playing with the paintkit and will make some changes to Holgi's included textures to tweak them to my preferences.

Here is an updated American Eagle paint:

Added the PSA logo to the nose, the Bombardier logo under the cockpit, changed a few other things based on pics I referenced.

Ch7he4.jpg

Made the change to the wing root color (that's the original)...just did it after these screens.  It matches the rest of the planes shade now.

joZPPZ.jpg

jRkS15.jpg

Tweaked the color on the Delta -900 too.  Here she is turning into a beautiful sunset.

pqLGhQ.jpg

• Upvote 4

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Nice......Steve, looking forward to the uploads :D

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

14 hours ago, MindYerBeak said:

mind sharing some shots of the VC ?

Thanks

Yea what up with that Steve?!?!?!

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

15 hours ago, thibodba57 said:

Yea what up with that Steve?!?!?!

Haven't been in the cockpit (or the sim) since the post.    Why are you here giving me a hard time? Don't you have a real, Level-D 747 simulator to fly?

MindYerBeak, I'll post some later...it looks pretty good.  I'm sure there are some videos of her on youtube by now.

Hey Zicheng, I'll fix that...still working on the paint.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

2 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Haven't been in the cockpit (or the sim) since the post.    Why are you here giving me a hard time? Don't you have a real, Level-D 747 simulator to fly?

😃

Actually flying a -8 down to CVG today then commercial to Miami.  My sim periods are the 9-10.  Come on down will try and get you in one.  

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

19 minutes ago, thibodba57 said:

😃

Actually flying a -8 down to CVG today then commercial to Miami.  My sim periods are the 9-10.  Come on down will try and get you in one.  

Oooohhh...just checked ticket prices.  If that little word "try" was "will", I would have already booked them. :)

A sincere thanks for the offer Brian.  Next time book your re currency at DFW, all the beer you can drink and Texas size steaks on the grill! :biggrin:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

I'm not even a pilot - and I don't stay in Holiday Inn Express', but I would almost take you up on that offer, Steve..

Wonder if anyone would be willing to do D-ACKB, "Schliersee", the first LH Cityline CRJ-900 I flew on..

-S.

2 minutes ago, psbrandenburg said:

I'm not even a pilot - and I don't stay in Holiday Inn Express', but I would almost take you up on that offer, Steve..

Wonder if anyone would be willing to do D-ACKB, "Schliersee", the first LH Cityline CRJ-900 I flew on..

-S.

Hey S....for my offer of beer and steaks, if you hit the DFW area in your travels, the offer is open to you as well.  Looking back at how many simmer's I've actually met over the years, you're one of a very few.  I don't go in and out of KATL any longer (obviously), but it was great meeting you there so many years ago.
I still remember helping you with your LTU 767 paint on the LDS model....it was a good paint!  I can't remember if you ever released it.  Man that was a few years ago!

Hmmm...I painted ABTB for you....will most likely do ABYA when PMDG releases the -800, so a little LH CRJ would not be out of the realm of possibilities. :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

2 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Hey S....for my offer of beer and steaks, if you hit the DFW area in your travels, the offer is open to you as well.  Looking back at how many simmer's I've actually met over the years, you're one of a very few.  I don't go in and out of KATL any longer (obviously), but it was great meeting you there so many years ago.
I still remember helping you with your LTU 767 paint on the LDS model....it was a good paint!  I can't remember if you ever released it.  Man that was a few years ago!

Hmmm...I painted ABTB for you....will most likely do ABYA when PMDG releases the -800, so a little LH CRJ would not be out of the realm of possibilities. :wink:

Yeah, that was fun.  I checked the calendar, that was 2.5 lifetimes ago..  :)  I'd love to get back into the repaint thing, but can't see doing that now.  So I look for the hired gun - you're the fastest in the (now really) west.

I know the family has a trip to SAT next year, a bit south, but the boys and I go home early (wife has professional meetings, and I'm not a professional), so maybe we can hook through DFW on the way back.

Take care, my friend, see you in the sky!

-Scott.

It's sad that we can't post follow up screenshots here, However, I just released American Eagle's longer sister too:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/4521-textureae_n574nnzip/

I think she looks pretty nice. :)

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg