Sign in to follow this  
Charly04

Aerosoft CRJ 700/900

Hello,

after 7 jears of development yesterday Aerosoft published the CRJ. 

Do you want to program a Module for this wonderful Aircraft?

Best regards

Charly

Hi Charly

You can certainly generate a module for the Aerosoft CRJ release and submit here. Unfortunately, Guenseli is presently on holiday and is unable to comment on whether he already has a module in preparation. The earliest you will get an answer is the end of August.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hello,

Im not completely unable, just very reduced ;-)

Earliest will be late September/Oktober. PMDG DC6 have to be done first.

• Upvote 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 8/6/2017 at 11:06 AM, guenseli said:

Hello,

Im not completely unable, just very reduced ;-)

Earliest will be late September/Oktober. PMDG DC6 have to be done first.

Hey Günter,

If you'd like a Lufthansa Regional slightly modified by me, let me know and I'll send her to ya.  (If you pick her up when you get back from holiday) :wink:

3pMAEE.jpg

I also updated the LH Cargo 747 I painted for you.  I put a photo tail on her, and fixed the gray cheat line in the back.   I'll send you an update for that one too if you'd like it.

CahjDS.jpg

I actually have to thank you for requesting her...LH is my favorite airline, I love flying cargo and the 747...its a shame LH Cargo never picked up at least one -400.

I probably fly this plane the most out of all the 747's I painted.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Many thanks, Steve!

Takes a while till I'm back home fortunately :)

Looking forward to your CRJ paints!

And for the 747 LH Cargo, too. Could you probably make two registrations for her? If you also need names, then Berlin and Wilmersdorf

;)

Sorry, a lot of patience is needed still for new modules

Guenter Steiner

Hmmm ...

unfortunately I have to say I still haven't got it.

All what I read seems to be the same experience as with the early Aerosoft Airbus: you fly the plane and wonder "is this a bug again or does the real airplane behave so also?" ... mostly, it was a bug :cool:

I was really unsatisfied late then with the Aerosoft Airbus. I had - also many years and development stages later - countless bugs and issues. "Emergency dive", lost LNAV, incorrect VNAV and so on. I was more busy to monitor the plane to prevent eventual bugs as to "fly".

All things which I do not have with the FSLabs Airbus.

And now I read the same bugs over and over with the CRJ again .... hmmmm...

Oski, convince me if I should get the CRJ despite these bugs ... :biggrin:

Guenter Steiner

5 hours ago, guenseli said:

Oski, convince me if I should get the CRJ despite these bugs ... :biggrin:

Yes please ! And if it were only for the basic functions because fiddling with the mouse even for basic flying is definitely "not amusing". There is NO default command working, so I can't even set such basic things like HDG, ALT, SPD etc with my MCP Combo. I'm still wondering that at least the throttles are working...:cool:

Oski

Guenseli, thanks for what you have done for the aircraft you have created modules!!!  

+1 on this request.  I’m a RW CRJ pilot and Aerosoft has done a fantastic rendition of this aircraft series that also fills well an important “regional” gap that existed.   I actually am constantly amazed at how close this flies with the real thing, it gives me chills... With an aircraft without Autothrottle, it really becomes evident how important it is to “stick to the numbers” and the plane flies like a dream.   Sloppy with speeds the opposite.   

Regarding bugs I can report the initial launch was very good (as compared with other simmilar launches by other publishers) and the first update makes this product get’s it where it needs to be.   

The missing thing really is the linda module for vrinsight as fumbling arround in the 3d cockpit for a vertical speed or heading turn on departure or approach while managing the power/speed in turbulance is a handful..

The CRJ is a sweet “rocket ship” among jets with this model and real life.  As lonewolf says, the basic functions of heading, speed mode, vertical speed mode (very much used in this aircraft) and the varius mode arming that are used in critical fases of flight would be great.   

Thanks for the consideration! 

Christmas is coming! I have used the Black Friday discounts to buy a copy of Aerosoft's CRJ 700/900. Initial checks prove that the Lvars can be used to generate a LINDA module for this aircraft. This not a quick job and I have other 'real' and simulated work to do. I should have something for you enthusiasts in the next 2-3 weeks.

As Guenseli and I spend our own money to support this tool and modules, please feel free to use the Donate button on the LINDA front page.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Done on Donation!   Thanks for spending personal time for a key element in our simmulation hobbies.   

A beta release of a module for the Aerosoft CRJ-700/900 is available on the Download sub-forum.

This provides limited functionality at present. Please report any issues or bugs on the Support sub-forum.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Many thanks. I just bought the CRJ yesterday, and look what Santa then brought!

A small contribution for your reindeer is en route via PayPal.

Petraeus

Thanks!!!!   Andrew.   You got much much further than I could have imagined getting functionality with this beta and already immensly useful.  For others who may use this, note that the default heading knob (for the vrinsight mcp combo) is also mapped to altitude but that is easily remapped by the user in the linda interface.   Other evolutionary notes for,future will be posted in the support subforrum   

This was very much a joint effort with Guenseli. Further efforts for me are on hold for a week or two. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK