Sign in to follow this  
Boyen Casas

FSX ACTIVATION HELP NEEDED

Hello Gentlemen,

I reinstalled my OS WIN7 64bit after a fatal error. Then I reinstalled my FSX Deluxe Edition but I got a reply during the activation online which says:

"According to our records, you have exceeded the number of times you can activate this product with the product key you entered" OR

I should make a Phone Activation but in my country Philippines there's no Microsoft customer support, so dialed Singapore and Taiwan number BUT ITS ONLY VOICE MACHINE. In short my activation FAILED after spending 1,000.00 pesos of telephone charges.... 

Please help me with any solution you know to solve my problem..

Thank you and may God bless you all.

Boyen Casas

According to the Phone Activation.xml file, there is a toll-free number for the Philippines:

<PhoneActivationContact Culture="PHL" DisplayName="Philippines" Toll="+65-6324-8098" TollFree="00-800-2468-1668" />

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Dear N4gix &  Fr. Bill,

Many thanks for your reply. +65 _ _ is the country code of Singapore, Yes it is listed as Philippines because I think the customer service of Microsoft in South East Asia is only in Singapore. I already called this number 3 times but to no avail. 

I had this problem before while I was working in Dubai and also when I returned back to my country but their customer service before was HUMAN now its machine. Only after 2 years of absence in the simming world and bought a new computer last May 2017 and my system crashed now after reinstalling I have this problem..

I've read in some forum that their is way not to activate the product anymore - Only just to replace the FSX launch icon SIMILAR TO OUR OLD FS9 that their was a patch NO CD required - If you remember FS9? where we need to insert the CD1 while playing but the problem was solved ultimately.

Thank you and regards.

Does the tollfree number work from where you are?  Are you following the automated instructions

given?  The moderator will probably frown upon your last statement.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

@charliearon Yes toll free is working but again its a voice machine ONLY. Tried 3 times already but before I could complete entering the 25-digit product ID it disconnect. I've wasted my 20 US$ worth without success. There's no option for an Operator assistance too. Thanks...

Gentlemen,

This refers to my above problem which has been solved. Let me share this for it might help others who may encounter the same difficulty.

"I RESET MY INTERNET CONNECTION " and the activation went smoothly. 

Thanks..

On 8/4/2017 at 8:11 AM, charliearon said:

The moderator will probably frown upon your last statement.

Well, Bill did not get excited but I did (most likely Bill did not see the post yet).  Post was removed as it contained illegal methods of pirating the software and that violates the AVSIM Terms of Service.

Thanks Charlie for bringing this to my attention with your post above.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

That's the photo in my AVATAR of my original box.. Please don't think that I am engaged in piracy.. Not my habbit.. Thanks

Shouting not allowed so removed your post.  Please do not discuss the nocd patch here.  I apologize for indicating you were using illegal methods of pirating FSX as the nocd only applied to FS9 but you were still looking for a way to circumvent normal operation of FSX.

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Jim, 

Please don't misinterpret my reasoning. I just want to emphasize that I am not involved in any piracy or encouraging others to do. I know the rules in this forum as I am a member here since 2007 but I forgot my password.

I was just so desperate that I thought I can no longer use my FS. I was absent from the simming world for 4 years-I was just outdated and doesn't know what's new. SORRY IF I CREATED WRONG IMPRESSION OUT OF MY DESPERATION but I did not intend to create nuisance in the forum. 

Instead I appreciate your concern about doing illegal method in anything we do in life.

Thanks & Regards,

Isagani67 was my old name in here 

4 hours ago, Boyen Casas said:

Isagani67 was my old name in here 

I cannot find an account with that Display Name.  Our system does not know usernames anymore.  If you can provide me with your Display Name (which is now your sign in), I might be able to find you so you can retain your old account with longevity.

I again apologize for saying the word "piracy" as that definitely was the wrong word to use. I have brought back the post I removed where you stated, "I've read in some forum that their is way not to activate the product anymore - Only just to replace the FSX launch icon SIMILAR TO OUR OLD FS9 that their was a patch NO CD required - If you remember FS9? where we need to insert the CD1 while playing but the problem was solved ultimately."

As you can see you were trying to find out a way to not have to activate FSX Boxed and that would not have been allowed as you still need to activate FSX.

So now that that is out of the way, if you cannot activate FSX (boxed version)(and you should be able to by following the responses above), may I suggest you purchase Dovetail's FSX Steam Edition.  Think it costs around $24 and it includes Acceleration.  You could also move up to P3Dv4 (which was FSX but now upgraded to 64 bit).

Please do not use capitalization in the AVSIM Forums.  It is shouting and considered rude everywhere on the Internet.  Use instead bold text.

If I find your old name I will merge it with this account.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM

Thank you for the advise Jim and understanding. I'm really interested to migrate to Steam Edition or P3Dv4 but considering the internet speed in my area "Leyte, Philippines" that would be a download for eternity. I hope they will sale this product in box someday. 

Once again thank you and best regards.