Sign in to follow this  
Robertma

Aerosoft CRJ 12% off at Real Flight Shop weekend sale

It's not overly clear whether or not that's the boxed version or the download version. The boxed version was always meant to have this discount (or something similar) for anyone that pre-ordered it.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

It says "Sold by: Aerosoft download."

Whereas other products on their website read "Sold by: Aerosoft Boxed."

Still though, I agree with what you said nealmac.

Says Aerosoft Download on the left. I hope it is true as that would indeed be a steal

Jut sent Real Flight Shop an email querying. Do not want to get stung like I did with offers off from simPlanet. Now I cannot get the upgrades to v4

Note that you can (sort of) get a bit of a discount on the CRJ if you buy it from Just Flight's store, since that would get you some of their loyalty points on your account with them (which, since it is £46.79 at their store, would be worth £2.43 discount off future purchases, or of course you could save those points up), wish I'd thought of that myself before getting it direct from Aerosoft lol, cos it cost me more than that from their store. Doh!

Oh well, I don't mind buying from Aerosoft, like JF, they don't do any of that 'oh, you've got to spend a fiver to 'reactivate' your download' bollox.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

You ace, Alan. You have just saved me from making a screw-up.

I was about to buy that Real Flight Shop offer on that CRJ, when your timely reminder made me look at my JF account.

That RFS deal works out at €45(inc VAT) which works out at non-PayPal rates to be £41 ; the JF deal is £46.79 but I have £4.27 reward points, so the JF deal looks a better and assured bet.

So, thanks once again, Alan.

You have to wonder though how fast these non-Aerosoft vendors will update their install files every time a new version is released.  Especially with all of the CRJ patches coming in the next weeks and months.

Personally, I'm buying straight from Aerosoft for this reason.

22 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

You have to wonder though how fast these non-Aerosoft vendors will update their install files every time a new version is released.  Especially with all of the CRJ patches coming in the next weeks and months.

Just Flight are pretty good on that score as they informed me about A2A updates, etc. And I can only purchase in € from Aerosoft. And with PayPal's notorious conversion rates, I lose out big time.

It look like that Real Flight Shop also have rewards point of $1 cent for every $1 purchase, so will get $0.41 for CRJ for further purchase, so after discount will be around $40 etc.

15 hours ago, Greggy_D said:

Actually, that's up to the originators to send out the files to those vendors, but generally speaking if they are on the ball with that, then Just Flight get them up amazingly quickly. For example, a few months back, I got a message about the FlySimWare LearJet getting a patch, and I thought 'ah, there's no way Just Flight will have that new download up yet', but I was wrong, it was on there with an updated download available within the hour.

I know I might come across sometimes as favouring Just Flight a lot since I often recommend them, but it's not without justification, and the above example is just one of those reasons. They make a lot of other vendors look like rank amatuers, though I will also add that Aerosoft is another vendor which is excellent in that regard too, which is why I didn't hesitate to buy the CRJ from their site in spite of kind of wishing I'd done it from JF to get the loyalty points.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

CRJ is already looking much better after the patch this morning. Just had a very nice and 'as expected' flight from Halifax to Fredericton.

• Upvote 2

Bought it from them everything went smooth :cool: and no problems here..... it is the download version I buy from many different places it was the best price so far from all the vendors, usd/dollars currency. and yes they have the update .

https://www.realflightshop.com/en/news

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I've purchased the CRJ from RealFlightShop, and they've got the 1.005 update available for download. Obviously they lag a little behind getting the updates from Aerosoft directly, but not by much in my experience thus far. I got it for £38.78 after PayPal's less than favourable exchange rates, and at that price I felt it was worth taking a chance on a new retailer.