dk_

My CRJ Firsts!

UDR0w2H.jpg

rfbiRQG.jpg

HskXizt.jpg

• Upvote 6

Always in our hearts AVQ1. Andre Roy. 

Air Traffic Controller New York TRACON

Lovely pics!   Have you got any lighting on the overhead working?    I can't get any lighting to work on the overhead, so can't currently do any night time flying. (P3Dv4)   It may be user error!

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

53 minutes ago, JYW said:

I can't get any lighting to work on the overhead, so can't currently do any night time flying. (P3Dv4)   It may be user error!

It is :)

There's an "INTEG" knob on the pedestal that needs to be turned in order to activate panel lighting. As in the Airbus series, it's not dimmable. There other knobs around the flightdeck seem to be cosmetic only. I really hope they add dimmable lighting in a future update. 

Keep the blue part on top...

Ryzen 7800x3D | ASUS Rog Strix B650E-F | MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X | 64GB DDR5 6000Mhz RAM | 2x Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | 2x Samsung 850 SSD | NZXT Kraken x72 Cooler | EVGA 1000 PSU

19 minutes ago, ZLA Steve said:

I really hope they add dimmable lighting in a future update. 

It's not supported yet by P3D v4.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Great shots!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

7 hours ago, DJJose said:

It's not supported yet by P3D v4.

Other than the feature being utilized in the PMDG 737, 747, 777, TFDi717, and the fleet of A2A aircraft, you may just be right... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Keep the blue part on top...

Ryzen 7800x3D | ASUS Rog Strix B650E-F | MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X | 64GB DDR5 6000Mhz RAM | 2x Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | 2x Samsung 850 SSD | NZXT Kraken x72 Cooler | EVGA 1000 PSU

First flight for me also KBNA to KMDW in AA CRJ 700. Little rough for me since accustomed to 737 automation, this is more hands on and climb and descent planning. Made it in okay. Great graphics. Been flying XPlane for past couple weeks until this came out. Love it, though CRJ200 rollon is okay minus the functional FMC in XPLANE. Good by Wilco with that hunk of junk and all of its throttle issues. My saitek throttles worked like a charm with this. Pro yoke plus extra throttle quadrant. Speed brake and all.

:P Timothy Murphy

No dimmable lighting?  5 years ago I would deal with that but not now.. I have gotten used to wonderful lighting in PMDG, ixeg, magestic and FSL tubes

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Fantastic pictures - how do you get than "in-cockpit lens flare" from the sun? I am using PTA with a sun mod and can only achieve lens flare when looking outside the aircraft. Inside, its only a round bulb.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

13 hours ago, ZLA Steve said:

It is :)

There's an "INTEG" knob on the pedestal that needs to be turned in order to activate panel lighting. As in the Airbus series, it's not dimmable. There other knobs around the flightdeck seem to be cosmetic only. I really hope they add dimmable lighting in a future update. 

Ah, great - thanks !

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

I showed one of those to my good friend, who was a captain on the 200/900 and he said it looked incredibly realistic.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I just read a topic in their forum about lighting. They are saying that dimming is not implemented due to pricing, I can understand that, but one of the mod also said that we usually go for one setting IRL and forget it. I strongly disagree with that statement, as we are definitely adjusting lighting based on the phase of flight we are in. I also feel that every major players in the complex payware AC business has dimming implemented, I think AS could have done a better job on this one... 

On 8/4/2017 at 2:26 PM, ryanbatcund said:

I showed one of those to my good friend, who was a captain on the 200/900 and he said it looked incredibly realistic.

WOW! Thank You! 

Always in our hearts AVQ1. Andre Roy. 

Air Traffic Controller New York TRACON