Sign in to follow this  
Soeren Jensen

Is it still possible to download P3D v 3.3 ?

Due to PC breakdown I lost my copy of P3D v 3.3

Problem is I need it for scenery build with Instant scenery, and I am not sure it is still up for download at Lookheed Martin.

Does anyone know if it possible to download it anywhere ?

Best regards Soeren

Correct me if I'm wrong but you can't download LM software somewhere else, only in LM. I bought P3DV3 and V4 and my P3DV3(last available3.4)is still downloadable at LM. So your V3 should be:cool:!

Regards

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

If you expand the "Legacy Client" part of the V.3 download section you will find the 3.3 client, along with the other pre-3.4 clients.

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

52 minutes ago, Penz said:

If you expand the "Legacy Client" part of the V.3 download section you will find the 3.3 client, along with the other pre-3.4 clients.

Thank you very much Penz. That was what I was looking for. 

Wonder if installing client 3.3 into my copy of P3D V3.4, will set it back to a full P3D V3.3 version where Instant scenery should work. ?  Hmmm!!

(Years have gone by and I see we're still waiting for the "Delete Post" button to be put back in the editor.)

39 minutes ago, Soeren Jensen said:

Wonder if installing client 3.3 into my copy of P3D V3.4, will set it back to a full P3D V3.3 version where Instant scenery should work. ?  Hmmm!!

I wouldn't do that. Would like to know what happens if you do. Otherwise uninstall 3.4 first using windows uninstaller then reinstall 3.3 just to be safe.

6 minutes ago, RoboRay said:

(Years have gone by and I see we're still waiting for the "Delete Post" button to be put back in the editor.)

Ah heck what did I miss?

1 hour ago, Soeren Jensen said:

Won't work. You must uninstall 3.4 client before you reinstall 3.3 client.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

1 hour ago, bills511 said:

Ah heck what did I miss?

You used to be able to delete your own posts if you realized it was redundant or otherwise useless after posting.  Then, the button to do that was removed.  So, now, all you can do is edit the content out and leave an empty post cluttering up the thread.  

I haven't been around here much for a couple of years, and was just surprised that this feature was never put back in.