Sign in to follow this  
Mark Niebauer

Just bought Active Sky for P3dV4 Not working

I just bought Active sky for P3dV4 and am wanting to use it with PMDG 737 NGX which i just bought. AS appears to be running but now weather radar.    Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?  Thanks

2 hours ago, Mark Niebauer said:

I just bought Active sky for P3dV4 and am wanting to use it with PMDG 737 NGX which i just bought. AS appears to be running but now weather radar.    Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?  Thanks

are you actually  flying  in  rain  since  if  your  not  than   nothing  will show  up  on the radar  except  for  rain.

here  is  a link although  its  for  the  777   still the  same  for  the ngx

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a109/weather-radar-troubleshooting.aspx

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I figured out that part, thanks.  But the custom screen does not show the map.  Its kinda weird I cant do any custom weather with it.

11 minutes ago, Mark Niebauer said:

I figured out that part, thanks.  But the custom screen does not show the map.  Its kinda weird I cant do any custom weather with it.

Mark,

I'm unclear on what you're trying to accomplish here. This is the PMDG part of the forum, where the topic of discussion here would be the weather radar not working in our aircraft.

Is your issue that our aircraft are not displaying the radar properly, or do you have an issue with Active Sky? If it's the latter, you'd be better off discussing it in one of the other, broader forums here on AVSIM, or over on HiFi's forum: https://www.hifisimtech.com/forums/

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks for your responses guys, I got the radar working.  I have another issue that I sent AS a tech support ticket on. You can close this thread.