Sign in to follow this  
redhead66

Version number question

Could someone tell me what the version number is for the latest upgrade from PMDG for the 737 NGX

Bob palmer

Bob Palmer

Open your OC select the NGX ->version and there you will see the one you have installed and the latest available version.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

MOD NOTE: Updated title to something more descriptive of the actual issue.

PMDG 737 NGX in a subforum of the same name doesn't give people much to go on.

Kyle Rodgers

I Don't understand your english Scandinavian 13 . 

As I don't have it presently installed it will not show up in the OC.  If I had installed it I would not ask the question.  I ask because I had a reply from an Aerosoft forum moderator two days ago telling me that a new version would be available yesterday the 3rd August, but a new version has not appeared.  My NGX is the boxed version hence I get my updates from Aerosoft support. So I will try one more time can someone tell me what the version number is that may or may not appear in the Aerosoft support that will represent the latest version from PMDG.

Thanks to anyone with the answer.

Bob Palmer

Bob Palmer

The latest versions of both the 737 NGX and 737-600/700 expansion pack are 1.20.8413.  That's in FSX:SE, not sure if the same numbering is used for P3D.

2 hours ago, redhead66 said:

I Don't understand your english Scandinavian 13 . 

I was simply explaining that I changed the title to something more descriptive of the issue/question that you raised. The name of this subforum is "PMDG 737 NGX." You initially named this thread "PMDG 737 NGX." The title that you chose offered no insight into the issue, so it wouldn't draw people in to help you.

It would be like naming a film "Film." Do I want to see the film "Film?" Do I not want to see it? What's it about?
Naming the film "Star Wars" though...sounds sci-fi, space-related, and likely something I'd be interested in. I want to see that film.

Be descriptive - it draws people in. Drawing people in means that they may help you, and when you're asking questions, that's definitely something you want to aim for.

Kyle Rodgers