Sign in to follow this  
Bachian

Wheel texture issue

Hi,

I'd like to report an issue with the wheels texture that happens in some liveries.

FZ2pK1.jpg

Felipe Bachian
I7 4790K@4.6 / ASUS ATX Maximus VII Ranger / 32GB (4x8) 1866Mhz DDR3 Corsair Vengeance / EVGA GTX 1070 6Gb / 2x 480Gb SSD
Honneycomb Alpha Yoke + CH Throttle Quadrant + Saitek Multi Panel + CH Pro Pedals + Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

37 minutes ago, bachian said:

Hi,

I'd like to report an issue with the wheels texture that happens in some liveries.

FZ2pK1.jpg

I'll bite...

Why is your screen cap sim such terrible quality yet you have a 4790K and 980Ti?

24 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

I'll bite...

Why is your screen cap sim such terrible quality yet you have a 4790K and 980Ti?

It's because I past it in Paint and resize it, but that's not the point.

Felipe Bachian
I7 4790K@4.6 / ASUS ATX Maximus VII Ranger / 32GB (4x8) 1866Mhz DDR3 Corsair Vengeance / EVGA GTX 1070 6Gb / 2x 480Gb SSD
Honneycomb Alpha Yoke + CH Throttle Quadrant + Saitek Multi Panel + CH Pro Pedals + Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

Do you see this on all liveries with black front wheels?  I'm not seeing that condition on my TFB livery install.

2 hours ago, Mac_Paint said:

Do you see this on all liveries with black front wheels?  I'm not seeing that condition on my TFB livery install.

Not all, but some of them like this Red Bull livery.

Felipe Bachian

This is an unmodified version installed via the OC? 

28 minutes ago, Mac_Paint said:

Also, is this FSX or P3D?

Yes, this is the Red Bull livery installed from OC. It's P3D v3.22.

Felipe Bachian

Thank you Mac.

Felipe Bachian

I have identified the problem and a fix will be pushed to the OC.  It'll take a few days to get released.

18 minutes ago, Mac_Paint said:

I have identified the problem and a fix will be pushed to the OC.  It'll take a few days to get released.

I'm happy to hear that. Thank you!

Felipe Bachian

Okee dokee, I've made the fix to the Red Bull front wheel and the team will prep the files for the OC.  It'll take a few days but it's on it's way!

I also took a look thru the available liveries and found wheel texture goofs with the Delta and Northern Air Cago liveries.  I've addressed these too and they'll be made available at the same time.

Thanks for the heads up!

• Upvote 1

Is this fix avaliable in the last update (v1.20.8430) released this weekend?

It seems not. :(

yl0Bcd.jpg

Felipe Bachian

11 hours ago, Bachian said:

Is this fix avaliable in the last update (v1.20.8430) released this weekend?

Updates to the aircraft model and simulation are separate from the liveries.  I've never seen an update occur simultaneously for both, it could happen but it would be by chance.

Dan Downs KCRP