Sign in to follow this  
Breene

ChasePlane won't minimize to taskbar

This is a minor annoyance issue but maybe someone knows a trick I don't..

Chaseplane for months in windows 7 minimized /closed to taskbar icon area per the settings I chose, upgraded to windows 10 and it worked fine shortly, now it does not.   Doesn't matter if I run as admin or not, or let it open automatically with V4 , or start chaseplane manually.  

I have so much open when flying on vatsim with a VA and charts that having chaseplane take up a whole 'slot' now in windows vs. the little icon is just.. a little annoying.  

Anybody have an idea ?

On 8/4/2017 at 9:32 AM, Breene said:

This is a minor annoyance issue but maybe someone knows a trick I don't..

Chaseplane for months in windows 7 minimized /closed to taskbar icon area per the settings I chose, upgraded to windows 10 and it worked fine shortly, now it does not.   Doesn't matter if I run as admin or not, or let it open automatically with V4 , or start chaseplane manually.  

I have so much open when flying on vatsim with a VA and charts that having chaseplane take up a whole 'slot' now in windows vs. the little icon is just.. a little annoying.  

Anybody have an idea ?

+1

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

19 hours ago, joepoway said:

+1

I'm an word not allowed, you need the option UNTICKED, and it works.  I'm used to software having the default to take up a taskbar slot, with option to be in the notification/icon area.  Chaseplane is the opposite.  Uncheck minimize to taskbar and you'll have your icon back