I am trying to find a prebuilt pc for p3d here in the u.s any good companys to recommend please let me know http://prntscr.com/g4jb79

that is my current pc looking to upgrade not building my own I have no idea how

Richard Sennett had one for sale in the Classified Ads Section.  

I have a Jetline Systems that I have been very happy with.  

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

4 hours ago, nerd1146 said:

I am trying to find a prebuilt pc for p3d here in the u.s any good companys to recommend please let me know http://prntscr.com/g4jb79

that is my current pc looking to upgrade not building my own I have no idea how

Dells Alienware Aurora gaming PC's run P3Dv4 like a dream and the warranty is second to none. Any problems and they send someone to fix it the next business day. Ive owned 4 Alienware PC's over the last 10 years and two had repairs done that was hassle free! $1700 includes a 7700K Cpu, GTX1080 Card, 16GB Ram, 256GB SSD boot and 1TB HD

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/alienware-aurora-r6-desktop/dpcwxt04s

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Looks good to me

P3D v4.5 MSFS2020 Hisense 50" 4K TV

Ryzen 5800X, 32gb DDR 3600mhz, MSI B550 PRO VDH WiFi, MSI 6900XT Z Trio, Gammaxx L360, 1TB NVMe Boot/FS2020 Drive, 1TB NVMe P3D Drive, 1Tb Crucial SSD Storage Drive, Saitek Yoke, Pedals, Radio Panel, Switch Panel, 2 x FiPs

UKV6427

I just received my CYBERPOWER PC Panzer VR 3770 from Newegg (very similar model to that one, but not identical).  I was pleased to see they used name-brand parts throughout (even the PSU was a decent Corsair modular). Seems to be working perfectly out of the box with no bloatware installed. The mouse and keyboard are junk, but the rest is quite nice. If I'd sourced all the same parts myself and assembled it, it only would have saved me about $140.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)