Hi, I am quite new on this forum and I wanted to ask something about a pc I want to buy. The pc got thesee spec: 

Motherboard-Asia B85-G Processor- Intel core i7-4770k Graphics card- geforce gigabyte GTX 760 Ram- ddr3 8 GB 1600MHz (2x4) Psu-corsair CX500

I wonder if this pc will be any good to run pmdg 737, 777 and 747 plus some addon sceneries like mega airport olso x and other large airports over 30fps.

Thank you for answers :)

Is this a new PC? If so the configuration is quite old. i7 4770k is a capable processor if you overclock it but the gfx card is definitely outdated by todays standards. You should get a Pascal series card if possible (10xx; something like a GTX 1060 or above depending upon your budget).

With the specs you have mentioned it might be difficult to get steady 30fps unless you dial down the settings.

Look at the MOBO, CPU section of the forum to get a general idea. Also, do consider P3D v4 if you haven't already invested in FSX-SE (i.e. add-ons).

Well I allready got fsx se with quite alot of addons and as I said, I want to stick with fsx so the 760 is more then enough

37 minutes ago, Larsiparsi said:

Well I allready got fsx se with quite alot of addons and as I said, I want to stick with fsx so the 760 is more then enough

Do you plan on getting dx10 steve fixer? if not your machine is more than enough for FSX

ZORAN

5 minutes ago, zmak said:

Do you plan on getting dx10 steve fixer? if not your machine is more than enough for FSX

Whats dx10 steve fixer?

20 minutes ago, Larsiparsi said:

Whats dx10 steve fixer?

something that will transform your sim  http://www.mutleyshangar.com/reviews/bc/dx10/dx10.htm

It shifts a big load from the cpu to the gpu.

today in wall to wall cloud using a GTX 780 it was maxed out a 100%

basically you get all shadows and light bloom at zero cost to frame rate

ZORAN