Sign in to follow this  
Guest 3202b

LDS 767-300ER FMC vs. PMDG 747 FMC

yes Ive asked around here, and in their forums. they said it was not their software, period. and I have no time nor desire to uninstall everything and start over installing addons one by one. all I know is, when the LDS is uninstalled and all the files are removed, my game runs perfectly fine. So that is unfortunately the way it will be

Actually I think you should relax. I was just addressing your comments.This is the most absurd"but it's far from the LDS modelling of VNAV."far from the modeling of the LDS because..... desend now doesnt work as it should???? Sorry but obviously that strikes a nerve with you, and the other guy for claiming he wont buy the queen until "all" the bugs are addressed.And regarding the updating the pax with the fthis is what Mr Randazzo saidhttp://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=100923&page="**Future Updates for the 400 Passenger**: There was some panic a bit earlier today when Lefteris made some comments on our future upate plans for the 400 PAX version. I removed the comments because they were out of context. To be clear- currently we are not developing anything new for the 400Pax airplane. We issued a very robust and rather generous update package a few months back- and we are very happy with the results! Since we are not currently working on the PMDG 747-400 Passenger aircraft- it is obviously easy to say that we do not have any future update/release plans for this airplane. This may/may not change after the 400F is released but we do not anticipate anything changing in the months ahead....Phrased more simply: Right now we aren't planning anything for the 400Pax - because everything we are doing is related to the 400F."

Guest 3202b

Alex, I assure you the PAX version will be updated with N3, and EPR gauges when the -F version is released - you are wrong once again, you've already been warned by Robert once about your misinformation. In your post above he is referring to a patch to fix some very minor problems and add new features (not including the -F updates!!).Read once again!!There are a number of new features that the 400F will include that will ALSO be available in the 400Pax. Engine displays, EPR, and a few others....The 400F is more than just a model- it's a whole host of new goodies to enhance your entire 400 experience. - R. RandazzoAbout the VNAV not being as reliable as the LDS - I think that is true but it doesnt mean that it's bad at all. There are plenty of areas the PMDG 747 beats the LDS in - I was just comparing. Both products are exellent and both still have bugs, this is to be expected for a $50 product.

please post a link to where he says this, a current link. and feel free to look through the topic I linked you to to find that information.Robert warned about "my" misinformation? again, WHERE IS THIS?You can "think" the VNAV is not as reliable as the LDS, but so far your only example is something that is not part of normal flight, and if you expect 100% perfection and ability from every feature of the airplane, then you should expect to pay a few hundred dollars

my mistake. i was just going by the wording in his posts and in every part it said they were working only on the F and the pax was an entirely different model.

Alex, Thanks for your reply. I have the LDS. I got a refund before, but decided to try it again after a new patch was released. I hardly use it due to so so performance. However I did not want to uninstall it and screw with the rest of FS9. You never know. Anyway, I will contact PMDG about my new download file I need. Thanks again.