Sign in to follow this  
JYW

The best addon I have ever purchased

.......is.....

XPRealistic Pro !

Man, for $19.95 this thing is insane!  The quality of the audio files and the quality by which the effects are rendered is just staggering.  This makes any aircraft absolutely breath with life and feel so much more real.    Camera movement effects, flight dynamics effects, hundreds of amazing sounds for touchdown, gear, flap and spoiler drag, engine starting / stopping vibrations and movements, just stunning rain sound effects.   ..... the list goes on.

Has a brilliant easy interface within the sim, and uses customizable profiles for each of your aircraft (as well as providing some templates), which it remembers and loads automatically for each aircraft.

I can honestly say that in about 13 years of simming, this is the most satisfying $19.95 I've ever spent on an add-on - on any platform!

• Upvote 4

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

So its not the overall best, just the best at $19.95.  I don't have X-Plane but I can relate when you get little extra sounds in some addons....taxi creaking etc....it really adds something to the sim.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

I agree, Realistic Pro  is one of the best addon along with x-camera. I have been using these addons from the beginning. The developers are very dedicated to there work and always continue to make updates.

Agree, can't do without it now - so please make a P3D version as well.

• Upvote 2

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Yup Agree.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

9 hours ago, MarkW said:

So its not the overall best, just the best at $19.95.  I don't have X-Plane but I can relate when you get little extra sounds in some addons....taxi creaking etc....it really adds something to the sim.

For me, it's the best addon I've ever bought per se.  The fact that it is only $19.95 is just a side bonus!   And honestly, it's so much more than some extra sounds (eg like Accusim), it's a full suite of fully dynamic, crystal clear HD sounds and the movement effects to go with them.   I've honestly not seen anything like it in any sim.   I cannot overstate just how much of a gamechanger this addon is.    Just cut the engine in the C210 and the effects were awe-inspiring.

Bill

I do agree. My only complaint is the dependency on X-Camera, which I find to be a very frustrating addon in many ways. Very convoluted interface, has many obnoxious features (like removing the ability to move the camera with the right mouse button all of a sudden), becomes a right boxing match if you also use AFL's 172 which has its own set of custom cameras. Because of that, I had to uninstall it for a while. I just can't deal with X-Camera. 

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

8 minutes ago, Sethos1988 said:

I do agree. My only complaint is the dependency on X-Camera, which I find to be a very frustrating addon in many ways. Very convoluted interface, has many obnoxious features (like removing the ability to move the camera with the right mouse button all of a sudden), becomes a right boxing match if you also use AFL's 172 which has its own set of custom cameras. Because of that, I had to uninstall it for a while. I just can't deal with X-Camera. 

Disagree. X-camera is fantastic! And free.

• Upvote 1

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

6 hours ago, Sethos1988 said:

I don't use X-Camera. XP Realistic Pro works fine without it. You just uncheck the box in XP Realistic Pro for using X-Camera.

In my opinion, XP11 built in views and use of the numpad easy to-do settings individually for each aircraft (10 views!) is more than enough for my demands. And I use the mouse right-click hold all the time together with the wheel zoom. Double-click right mouse and you can pan all around you and zoom with the wheel simultaneously. Very quick and handy.

Regards,

2 hours ago, janbergwall01 said:

I don't use X-Camera. XP Realistic Pro works fine without it. You just uncheck the box in XP Realistic Pro for using X-Camera.

In my opinion, XP11 built in views and use of the numpad easy to-do settings individually for each aircraft (10 views!) is more than enough for my demands. And I use the mouse right-click hold all the time together with the wheel zoom. Double-click right mouse and you can pan all around you and zoom with the wheel simultaneously. Very quick and handy.

Regards,

Ah I see. Just thought XP Realistic Pro worked best with X-Camera but it's still just as good without it? That would be a heavenly relief :)

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

2 hours ago, Sethos1988 said:

Ah I see. Just thought XP Realistic Pro worked best with X-Camera but it's still just as good without it? That would be a heavenly relief :)

Yes, XPRealistic Pro works fine with or without X-Camera.    X-Camera does have a 'busy' interface but you can just dip into the features that you want or need.  Eg.  I just use it for better TrackIR performance.   So with each aircraft, I just initially go into X-Camera, tick the box for TrackIR and the box for Headshake, save it and I'm done.    I've never really tried all of the views settings and other toys yet.   I just love it for controlling TrackIR (smoother and more precise than XP11's own TrackIR driver) and for managing Headshake (andother brilliant, free, addon from Simcoders).  :gaul:

Bill

On 8/5/2017 at 7:28 PM, jbrett2634 said:

I agree and it would be awesome to have something like this in P3D. 

Got an email stating it's happening. A2A Accufeel is also coming soon. Let's see which one gets here first.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Is there a "whole lotta shaken' goin' on" ?  when the cockpit is moving every which way doesn't that make it more difficult to point and keep your cursor on clickable areas?