Sign in to follow this  
FlyingsCool

Any help would be appreciated...Scenery Question

Guest RobbyGatHome

Hey everyone,I'm currently in the US on holiday and wondered if anyone had any suggestions on an overall scenery package for US Scenery (maybe I'm hoping for a miracle here) and some decent US traffic add-on's I can get hold of and where if possible (net or shop). I'd like to have something that includes the airports of Orlando, Lexington KY, Cincinnati, New York's JFK and La Guardia, Atlanta's Hartsfield, places I'll have been, be going to... If this isnt possible does anyone know of packages that are separate that can be bought that will give me the above? Thanks and regards,RobFAJS

You won't find any single package that includes all those airports. As for what to get:1. Ultimate Terrain USA2. FSG US Landclass3. FSG Mesh (there is a freeware version available here at Avsim that's great)4. You should be able to find versions of all those airports here at Avsim.5. Some of the airports you listed have been done for payware, but I don't follow those too much. I think Simflyers has done one or two of them; FlyTampa; also, I suggest KBOSv2 by George Grimshaw here at Avsim.I'm sorry but I can't help on the traffic addons.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com/FC_StartJava.html] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg