Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

ObjectFlow2 Is Almost Here

Orbx Tapini gets affected with FSGlobal NG on mine :(

FSGlobal Support email also is not responding when I asked what BGLs make up the Papua New Guinea area so I can disable it. No replies for about a week now. Plus I cant find a support forum.

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

FG Global mesh messed up KDVT which is in the ORBX global airport pack, as well as KTUS which is default.  I ran the AFM2 elevation correction tool on both and it corrected it nicely.

13 hours ago, rlkjmt73 said:

I've had FSGlobal Next Gen installed for awhile now, and have not seen any problems in the FTX Regional airports, nor the North America/FTX Global airports that I purchased.  Could you tell me which airports are messing up, and I'll check them on my system?  I may not have the airports you're referring to though.

With a newborn haven't had the time I'd like to test ha.  Tapini (TAP) and its surrounding airports in the package, which is one of my favorites, unfortunately has floating/clipped objects all over the place.  When I get a minute I'll report back the others I've noticed problems at.

AFM2 doesn't have elevation correction option for the TAP area. Only hope is to find the BGL corresponding to Papua New Guinea. Or disabling the entire OCEANIA mesh :( 

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

Is this (OpenFlow2) still in beta phase?. It's been more than two months already?. I didn't have installed it yet, mainly because it could be unstable. Current users are Ok with it?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I asked at the Orbx forum yesterday what the status was of a non-beta version. No answer yet...

James

After Objectflow 2 install I cannot get KTVL objects or building to show anywhere for the life of me!  ANy ideas out there?    Its just a runway with no buildings!  I've double and triple checked objectflow's install . . . THanks for any help anyone can provide?

Did you try a Force Migration on FTX Central's Settings page.  Failing that, you should reinstall the ORBX Libraries.  Go to the directory where you have Prepar3d installed, then ORBX\User Documents\Versions and delete (or remove if you wish) the file "FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.TXT.  Now return to FTX Central and you will be prompted to install the ORBX Libraries.

HTH,

Greg

P.S. I have KTVL installed in 4.1 with ObjectFlow 2 and all is well.  It works fine.  Good luck.

3 hours ago, Mark Niebauer said:

After Objectflow 2 install I cannot get KTVL objects or building to show anywhere for the life of me!  ANy ideas out there?    Its just a runway with no buildings!  I've double and triple checked objectflow's install . . . THanks for any help anyone can provide?

I had a similar problem. This may sound dumb or obvious,but when you are testing are you unpausing? I was testing another area from a saved flight but never unpaused. I couldn't see buildings etc. After unpausing there they were 

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

4 hours ago, Mark Niebauer said:

Open FTX Central, go to Settings, verify that Objectflow is checked, save the settings, and start P3D.

Bert

Thanks Bert!  It was actually a setting in the options/add ons of p3d. I checked the box and maxed out the slider to extremely dense. It all shows now. thanks