Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

ObjectFlow2 Is Almost Here

The best news since the NGX was made V4 compatible. Like many, my simming experience is pretty Orbx airport dependent, so I really can't wait and the wait so far has been excruciating.

It's Here !!!!!!

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the ObjectFlow 2 Open Beta!

During the open beta, ObjectFlow 2 will be distributed via Fastlane. Fastlane allows you to opt-in to receive potentially unstable updates before they are released to everyone.

Once you have opted-in to Fastlane, you will receive a beta update to FTX Central that includes ObjectFlow 2. This update will also allow you to view your airports in FTX Central for Prepar3D v4.

HOW TO OPT-IN TO FASTLANE AND RECEIVE THE OPEN BETA:

1. Log in to your OrbxDirect account.
2, Go to the Fastlane page: https://orbxdirect.com/account/fastlane
3. Click "opt-in to Fastlane"
4. Start FTX Central. You will be prompted to update to FTX Central version 3.2.2.
5. You should now see all of your airports for Prepar3D v4 in FTX Central.
6. When starting the simulator, click "yes" when it asks if you want to run ObjectFlow 2.

HOW TO OPT-OUT OF FASTLANE AND RESTORE THE LATEST STABLE VERSION:

1. Log in to your OrbxDirect account.
2. Go to the Fastlane page: https://orbxdirect.com/account/fastlane
3. Click "opt-out of Fastlane"
4. Delete the %localappdata%\Orbx\FTXCentral directory. 
5. Re-install FTX Central from https://orbxdirect.com/ftxcentral
6. You are now running the latest stable version of FTX Central.

THINGS TO NOTE:

• ObjectFlow 2 is an open BETA. This means it may cause instabilities in your simulator (crashes, display anomalies, etc).
• You do not need to download any additional programs to access Fastlane. Just opt-in from the Fastlane page on the website. Any open beta updates will be delivered via FTX Central v3.
• FTX Central updates will be more frequent, so you'll get new features faster. However, you may also experience more bugs.
• ObjectFlow 2 is only used in Prepar3D v4. FSX, FSX-SE and P3Dv1-3 will continue to use ObjectFlow 1.
• If you find an issue with ObjectFlow 2, please post it in the ObjectFlow 2 Open Beta forum. Additionally, please use this issue template as it will help speed up the troubleshooting process.

See the release announcement: http://www.orbxsystems.com/…/topic/139402-objectflow-2-ope…/

Images attached to this post are from NZQN Queenstown, PAVD Valdez and LOWI Innsbruck. All running in Prepar3D v4.

alright everybody!  lets all destroy the download servers!  Go! Go! Go!

:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, ShawnG said:

alright everybody!  lets all destroy the download servers!  Go! Go! Go!

Leave the download server alone! Today is my 50th birthday. I'm first! I'll let you all know when I'm finished!:angry:

3 minutes ago, Parping Couplet said:

Great news and very sensible to speed up Objectflow 2 refinement by letting everybody test it.

And then complain when they encounter bugs.

David Porrett

8 minutes ago, Avidean said:

Leave the download server alone! Today is my 50th birthday. I'm first! I'll let you all know when I'm finished!:angry:

Happy birthday. Now back to the line please...

Santiago de Larminat

51 minutes ago, DavidP said:

That is the risk, of course, but hopefully most showstoppers have already been squashed, as I rather think Orbx wouldn't release the airports if most of the heavy lifting wasn't already behind them.

5 minutes ago, MarkW said:

Seems like work, I have become so used to the PMDG OC and Orbx Central I think i would rather wait for official release and then click one button to make it work.

Actually it's super simple. Took me less than a minute. You still use FTX Central. The Fastlane approval is just like the process for loading Orbx freeware to appear in FTX Central. Fastlane is invisible within FTX Central. It just seems to facilitate the availability of all the airports. Then its the usual simple installation process we've come to know and love.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DavidP said:

Thats the fun part David.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

The first airport I'd like to test in P3D v4 is their VAS & FPS hog YBBN. This is going to be fun!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

LOWI and YMML not showing up, there is a thead at ORBX. I can report ESSA is working great