Sign in to follow this  
awash2002

longest flights

4.2 hours. From KBLI to KPHX. With the mod pack, this aircraft is almost spot on for performance in the sim vs. the actual aircraft.

Nick Preston

Here's another one for you.  Just completed this flight today - Dunedin (NZ) to Sydney (Au), NZDN/YSSY.  Took 4hrs 45mins.  85% fuel (Total fuel 2312.2lbs (1156.1 x 2)).  Two crew, cargo 350lbs.  FL290.  1145mls

Depart R21.  Baso1Q Adkos P766 Tonim Y84 Optic Manfa Suzan

Approach;  RNAV-Z for R34R

Default weather, Flight1 GTN 750 for navigation

P3D V4

Bruce R

Bruce Ross

I really don't mean to brag as its not my style, but the story of the amazing performance and potential of the PC-12 combined with the PT6-67B needs to be told!

I flew from Houston Executive to Boeing Field Seattle in 7.5hours, single pilot PIC, Part 91.  Full load of fuel (2700lbs) and a full load of rescued pets from Hurricane Harvey last year.

Once I informed ATC of my precious 'cargo' they gave me direct routing for the CHINS2 arrival.  Verified by FlightAware :-D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cool and PC12Instructor I could use your help with the PC12 just what approach speed should I use for a greaser landing?

Try getting those last flaps out at 95 and greazing on at 85, or may be slightly less if you're light.

Bruce R

Bruce Ross

How about 24,300nm. Read p.16 in this brochure from Pilatus.

https://www.pilatus-aircraft.com/data/document/Pilatus-Aircraft-Ltd-PC-12-SweetToBeSingle.pdf

(spoiler, this was not a single leg)

Anton von Sierakowski (YBDG) Rig: ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX; i7 4770K 4.3GHz 16Gb RAM, RTX2060 6Gb, 1Tb SSD boot, 2Tb SSD MFS2020, 250Gb SSD Spare. 4Gb HDD. Saitek X55/rudders. GA and light Jet flyer.