Sign in to follow this  
The Great Aviator

PMDG causes P3D v4 to CTD after a few hours

2 hours ago, The Great Aviator said:

Ok like half a second before it crashes the left fmc goes invisable then p3d Crashes to desktop can that be patched please

Seriously?

• Upvote 1

i have same problem when i want to open the left fmc after a 1:50 flight i open it and work on it and then i close it the P3dv4 chashes like a CTD and it says me it's not anymore working

here my eventlog

P3dv4 hotzfix installed it's not funny im making my 4th flight for testing and always its crashing since i installed the expansionpack and the update from ops center since this i have this problems

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Prepar3D.exe, Version: 4.0.28.21686, Zeitstempel: 0x594a7255
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ntdll.dll, Version: 10.0.15063.447, Zeitstempel: 0xa329d3a8
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000374
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000000f775f
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x28dc
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d30e9e4e661825
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: F:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Berichtskennung: 38527a78-9866-4cc4-a254-2a279ad4295c
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

3 hours ago, The Great Aviator said:

Ok like half a second before it crashes the left fmc goes invisable then p3d Crashes to desktop can that be patched please

thats exactly my same problem

1 hour ago, VHOJT said:

Seriously?

yes thats seriously

13 hours ago, Duc Trinh said:

I mentioned about backing up the file before editing. In addition, if simmer want to use both Capt and FO PFD popup for their multi display configuration, how can they do that with only FO PFD ? Moreover, there are some failure simulation cases that FO PFD will be turned off for saving energy so how can they enjoy the failure simulation ? I'm a hardcore of Flight Sim (since FS98) and I am also a hardcore of C++ programing and made a lot of plugins using simconnect and P3D SDK. I've spent lots of time and my money to figure out how to use Capt PFD popup without any CTD problem. To be honest, instead of deleting my post without notice, I think PMDG should check my fix to see it workes or not. After that, your developers can debug and see what cause CTD and release a patch for all simmers who have been waiting since p3d v3.1 (not just disable the feature bc can't fix the bug). I don't mind if PMDG deletes this post again or not, everything I've done is that contributing for simmer community and help PMDG fix this crazy bug permanently.

Maybe try being a touch less rude next time you post here. PMDG don't need to explain their forum moderation to you, abide by the rules and your posts will not be deleted.

On the topic of rules, you are required to sign your full name in all of your posts here, otherwise your posts will continue to be deleted.

In regards to your "fix". I'm sure the PMDG developers are smart enough to have tried your "fix" and ruled it out. As they have said, they need to work with LM in fixing the issue, it is not primarily a PMDG issue. The solution they have implemented is temporary until they can fix the issue, and the safeguard in place can be disabled at the users own risk.

2 hours ago, denisar said:

thats exactly my same problem

yes thats seriously

6 hours ago, The Great Aviator said:

You are required to sign your full names in all forum posts here, I suggest you read the forum rules. Dan has already pointed this out.

In regards to your issue, I suggest opening a support ticket with PMDG. And maybe try being a bit more polite will help as well.....

26 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

You are required to sign your full names in all forum posts here, I suggest you read the forum rules. Dan has already pointed this out.

In regards to your issue, I suggest opening a support ticket with PMDG. And maybe try being a bit more polite will help as well.....

this was esspecially for the VHOJT with the seriously it's nothing meant bad