Sign in to follow this  
RobPol471

Fix Orbx LOWI for problems installation on P3D v4

Orbx announces release of LOWI  v1.10 to fix installation problems encountered on P3d v4.

Yes, it works great now. They updated global and openlc europe too, for P3Dv4 only

Great to hear. I am now going to get LOWI as soon as my senior discount kicks in. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Hey guys,

i'm a bit confused about LOWI Airport from ORBX. Is this Airport now full compatible with Prepar3d V4? Because on homepage of orbx LOWI is not compatible with V4. But as i read here some Pilots installed LOWI in V4.

Regards

Alex

ObjectFlow 2 is in open beta now. You can "subscribe" to this. If you do this, you get the beta version of objectflow and you can start installing all your addon airports. Just be aware that there are more little issues like the one now solved for LOWI and as an open beta user, you are actually asked for giving feedback. That's the reason why officially, LOWI for v4 is still not ready.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Hi franke 1312,

Orbx has released ObjectFlow 2 Open Beta which, with the Fastlane procedure, allows installing addons like LOWI
and ESSA v 3.4 on P3D v4. LOWI with this procedure had problems and Orbx
has solved these problems, which did not depend on ObjectFlow 2, releasing the LOWI v 1.1, which is now installable
on P3D v4 with Fastlane and the dedicated version of FTX Central. It should be remembered that Orbx, also because it is pressed
by its users, has released ObjectFlow 2, in Beta version, to have anyone who wants to use it for any
problems with Orbx addons  v 3.4 installs on P3D v4. Obviously, if ObjectFlow 2 Open Beta creates problems with the operation
on P3D v4, with Fastlane you can uninstall it by remembering that Orbx addons like LOWI and ESSA will not work.
I installed it with Fastlane and FTX Central v 3.2.2  LOWI and ESSA v.3.4 on P3D v4 and so far I have not had any problems.

Thank you guys for quick responese!!

I will wait until LOWI is official compatible with prepar3d V4, because at the moment i use only addons wich are official compatible with prepar3d V4 to avoid problems/crashes of my Sim. :)

regards

We will have to consider whether with ObjectFlow 2 final version, Orbx will decide not to update scenarios such as LOWI or ESSA to P3D v4 but leave active the Fastlane process that allows you to install Orbx scenarios for P3D v3.4 on v4.

Is there any other Orbx payware airports near LOWI that I should get? I do have their free Saanen airport that is close but looking for more. Also does open LC europe help with LOWI?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

They have Dubrovnik for example ...

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

Thanks, anymore?

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

On 8/6/2017 at 4:31 PM, warbirds said:

Great to hear. I am now going to get LOWI as soon as my senior discount kicks in. 

Now is the moment. 48 % discount for all ORBX products until 22 Aug

Banner_MJC9.png

Today is the most beautiful day of my life...

Talk about being a day late and a dollar short I just spent almost 100 bucks with Orbx yesterday and today they have a sale.

i-5vbvgq6-S.png