Sign in to follow this  
Papa Golf

P3D V4 panel state not loading with saved 737NGX scenarios

Hi,

I'm running the latest version of both P3D v4 and the PDMG 737NGX (1.20.8413). Everything is working great, except for a couple of things:

a) When loading a saved scenario/flight, the aircraft loads and is in-flight, but the display panels (e.g. PFD, ND & FMC) are all dark/blank.
b) The PMDG tutorial flights are not listed in the Load Scenario window (e.g. PMDG 737NGX Tutorial #2 EHAM-LOWI)

I also have the PMDG 777 and saved scenarios/flights load without any issue, all the displays are fine etc.

The 737 panels states are all saved in D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX\PanelState and each saved flight has 3 files like:

737-800 Air France - Charles se Gaulle LFPG 27L approach.fxml.0.rte
737-800 Air France - Charles se Gaulle LFPG 27L approach.fxml.fmc
737-800 Air France - Charles se Gaulle LFPG 27L approach.fxml.sav

The PMDG tutorial panel states are also stored here (e.g. PMDG 737NGX Tutorial #2 EHAM-LOWI.fxml....)

If I load up the 737 from scratch as a new scenario, in the FMS, under PMDG Setup > Panel State Load, the saved panel states are all listed and can be loaded successfully, but of course, I'm on the ground.

Scenarios/flights are saved in: D:\Users\<username>\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Files where each flight has 2 files like:

737-800 Air France - Charles se Gaulle LFPG 27L approach.fxml
737-800 Air France - Charles se Gaulle LFPG 27L approach.wx

There are no PMDG Tutorial flights in this directory, which I appreciate explains why they are not appearing in the Load Scenario window, but I would like to know is it just my installation, or are they missing for everyone?

Pete Gordon

ASUS TUF Z370-Plus | i7-8700k | 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GTX 1080 |  1TB SSD

Duh!!! Apologies. Just realised the saved flights panels DO work. I have to:

• Start P3D.
  • From the startup scenario screen, select the PMDG 737 and start the new scenario
  • Once the aircraft has Initialised All Systems, in the P3D menu, select Scenarios > Load and load the saved scenario I want

I've tried this 3 times now and it just works. Problem solved!

Pete Gordon

ASUS TUF Z370-Plus | i7-8700k | 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GTX 1080 |  1TB SSD

When you to that, are the scenarios that PMDG provides for Tutorial #2 there?

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg