Sign in to follow this  
Misha_K

Active Camera vs. Walk& Follow

Hi Eagle,"However AC is better in the VC, so I kept it. No conflicts so far :)."So- you have both running concurrently? I would buy W&F if I knew that I could keep my great VC views with AC.Thanks- also interesting on the fast response too :)Bruce.

I just made one very short flight to test, so please don't base your decision based on that. But that test went like a dream, I checked Internal pilot vew in AC, nothing else, and used W&F outside. I don't have any time to fly these days, but let me know if you need more "test results" whenever I get back to fs. Also remember that all systems are different, so what works for me may not work for you ...brEagle

Thanks Eagle,I might try this too, and thanks for sharing your experiences with both of these add-ons. With my new system I now have an awesome VC experience and have joined the ranks of those who first look for a good VC in a new aircraft. So, I don't do much looking at wing views anymore- but those big PMDG B744 wings look so great in spot view that I'd like to see them from a px view perspective too!Bruce.

Guest tomyeah

is there any way to make W&F not using the Alt key for restore views ? thats pretty nasty since my screen goes black from short time and main menu pops up. in ActiveCamera its just ctrl which is fine. calling views (ctrl+1,2,3...)in AC is done by some very natural and smooth camera movement, it feels like you really move around instead of zapping from one to another frame as you do it in W&F. If AC would implement the exterior view from W&F it would be perfect.regards, tom.