Sign in to follow this  
MIQUEL_7

P3D_GSX_Fault with AivlaSoft_Fault at EGCC, please help!

Hello, 

I have a new problem in my P3D v4 Professional with software's like AivlaSoft and GSX at Manchester, EGCC from UK2000. 

Whenever I want to board my plane with GSX they can't find the parking as you can see in the image, when I search for the correct gate and "wrap me here" then they wrap me to a differend spot on the taxiway not at the gates, very annoying. 

Anyone knows how to fix this problem please?

I'd be very grateful. 

I have uploaded a picture to show you. 

Thanks in advance, I'll hope to get a quick reply. 

Cheers Miguel. 

Image: 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z, CPU: i9-9900K, MO: MEG Z390 Godlike ///// Prepar3D v5.3 HTFX: 2. /////

Are running data provider's scenery updater after installing each new airport.? Suggest you run makerunways first then the DP update

On 6-8-2017 at 6:43 PM, Parping Couplet said:

Are running data provider's scenery updater after installing each new airport.? Suggest you run makerunways first then the DP update

Hey, thanks for your answer, I was away for 2 days that's why I quote you now.

Nope it's not working even with the AivlaSoft Data Provider update... and GSX is still at EGCC, Manchester not working either...

If please someone can help me with this problem I'd be grateful. 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z, CPU: i9-9900K, MO: MEG Z390 Godlike ///// Prepar3D v5.3 HTFX: 2. /////

1 minute ago, MIQUEL_7 said:

Hey, thanks for your answer, I was away for 2 days that's why I quote you now.

Nope it's not working even with the AivlaSoft Data Provider update... and GSX is still at EGCC, Manchester not working either...

If please someone can help me with this problem I'd be grateful. 

Did you run MakeRunways first?

1 minute ago, Parping Couplet said:

Did you run MakeRunways first?

I don't find that anywhere with AivlaSoft? ... 

Can you explain what this is please? 

Cheers

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

1 hour ago, Parping Couplet said:

Certainly. It's a free little utility you need to run in your main flight sim folder that enables add ons like Aivlasoft to see your add on scenery.

Here's the link where you'll find it - http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Documentation is included.

Hello, I did what you have suggested, I did run "MakeRunways" but no positive sign, I updated DataProvider after the Makerunways and still not recognizing AivlaSoft the active runway at EGCC. 

Also GSX is still not working at EGCC... 

Very annoying can this be fixed please? 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

1 hour ago, Parping Couplet said:

Certainly. It's a free little utility you need to run in your main flight sim folder that enables add ons like Aivlasoft to see your add on scenery.

Here's the link where you'll find it - http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Documentation is included.

As you can see I have uploaded an image with this. 

Here's the link: 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

1. Goto C:\Users\YourName\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\UserData

2. Open Runways.txt with Notepad

3.Add the following:

// Column 1: ICAO,  Column 2: FSX-Runway-Ident   Column 3: Navdata-Runway-Ident
EGCC 05L 06L
EGCC 05R 06R
EGCC 23L 24L
EGCC 23R 24R

4. Save this file.

5. Reload AivlaSoft.

6. Problem should be solved.

Leon Gerber

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core 4.12 Ghz (water cooled)GPU: MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080Ti 12 GBMemory: Corsair 32GB / MB:  Asustek computer, TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS (WI-FI) (AM4) / SSD: Samsung 2GB 2x / HD: Seagate 4 GBPSU: ROG Strix 1000W

6 minutes ago, Baron58 said:

1. Goto C:\Users\YourName\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\UserData

2. Open Runways.txt with Notepad

3.Add the following:

EGCC 05L 06L
EGCC 05R 06R
EGCC 23L 24L
EGCC 23R 24R

4. Save this file.

5. Reload AivlaSoft.

6. Problem should be solved.

Hello, thanks for your reply, 

Should I just copy it and save it into just under this part? 

Link: 

Just under the text or... ?

Cheers

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

Copy and past the four entries below

Remember to save the Runways.txt file

Leon Gerber

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core 4.12 Ghz (water cooled)GPU: MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080Ti 12 GBMemory: Corsair 32GB / MB:  Asustek computer, TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS (WI-FI) (AM4) / SSD: Samsung 2GB 2x / HD: Seagate 4 GBPSU: ROG Strix 1000W

10 minutes ago, Baron58 said:

Copy and past the four entries below

Remember to save the Runways.txt file

Hey, I did everything you asked... unfortunately it doensn't work... 

I have updated the DataProvider after saving the txt...

see in image: 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

If your destination is LEMG (not clear on you snapshot) then add the following below the EGCC entries:

LEMG 13  14
LEMG 31  32

Let me know if the destination is not LEMG.

Leon Gerber

2 minutes ago, Baron58 said:

If your destination is LEMG (not clear on you snapshot) then add the following below the EGCC entries:

LEMG 13  14
LEMG 31  32

Let me know if the destination is not LEMG.

My destination is LEMG yes, I put those just now in the text file and saved but still no... 

The SID Overview and Select SID are grey which I can't click and chose the SID at EGCC, Manchester... 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

It is working in my setup Maybe the problem is that you are 'loading flightplan to Garmin GPS' which I don't have. Unfortunately I can not help you with that. Hope someone can be of assistance here. At least it seems that your runway problem is solved.

Leon Gerber