Sign in to follow this  
MIQUEL_7

P3D_GSX_Fault with AivlaSoft_Fault at EGCC, please help!

1 minute ago, Baron58 said:

It is working in my setup Maybe the problem is that you are 'loading flightplan to Garmin GPS' which I don't have. Unfortunately I can not help you with that. Hope someone can be of assistance here. At least it seems that your runway problem is solved.

I don't know either what that is ... but I'm sorry but I think my runway issue is not working yet... Because when I select Departure next to EGCC and then I should click on EGCC Departures on the left hand side in AivlaSoft and then it should pop-up with SID overview and select SID but I can't select either... 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z, CPU: i9-9900K, MO: MEG Z390 Godlike ///// Prepar3D v5.3 HTFX: 2. /////

Still nobody with a fix for this? ...

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z, CPU: i9-9900K, MO: MEG Z390 Godlike ///// Prepar3D v5.3 HTFX: 2. /////

Hi-You need to go to the Display unit- mine is running on a network pc -go to system then settings then Miscellaneous then press on Reset airport data cache .

10 hours ago, jothanon said:

Hi-You need to go to the Display unit- mine is running on a network pc -go to system then settings then Miscellaneous then press on Reset airport data cache .

Hey, I uploaded a video within it's not working. 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

I see the problem  now >your runway assignment is the wrong way round.-06L 05L 06R 05R 24L 23L and 24R 23R

2 minutes ago, jothanon said:

I see the problem  now >your runway assignment is the wrong way round.-06L 05L 06R 05R 24L 23L and 24R 23R

So it has to be like this: 

EGCC 06L 05L
EGCC 06R 05R
EGCC 24L 23L
EGCC 24R 23R

instead of: 

EGCC 05L 06L
EGCC 05R 06R
EGCC 23L 24L
EGCC 23R 24R ?

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

11 minutes ago, jothanon said:

Yes correct, now it is working! 

Thank you very much! 

Cheers Miguel. 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe