Sign in to follow this  
MAHLER

AI disappearance

I finished installing some more airlines with WOAI this morning, and then discovered that all other AI flights had disappeared, flights that I had originated with AIFP, as well as the FTX ORBX Oceanic & NA traffic.

I deleted all WOAI flights with the woai installer "expert", but no joy still no AI traffic. tried uninstalling the  Orbx traffic, then reinstalling. but still no joy.

Has anyone experienced this issue?.

Any assistance much appreciated

Mike

Windows7, FSX with sp2 4,0GHZ, 1060 card

The problem is that you have FS9 based flight plans (WOAI) mixed with FSX based flight plans. When you install the WOAI packages you need to convert all the flight plans it installs into FSX format using AIFP. It's been a while since I used AIFP but I believe it can do a batch conversion.

Dont be fooled into thinking that WOAI packages labeled as FSX packs include FSX based flight plans, they don't and still need to be converted to FSX format.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Many thanks, yes, I was fooled thinking that the traffic file downloads from WOAI were usable for FSX. I removed all WOAI items, and I have traffic back with ORBX.

Will have make sure the traffic bgl's are all converted in future.

Mike