Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

Does this Oshkosh KOSH scenery work for you?

Downloading and will try it!  Does it crash your Sim If you use it as the departing airport?

1hr 45min to go!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Yes, that's the easiest way to crash FSX with this scenery, at least in my case it is.

I downloaded and installed KOSH_wittman.zip from Simviation.  Fairly big file and 2 hr. download. I

installed KoshV2_2015b folder to my addon scenery folder and added it through the Scenery

Library. It worked fine.  I saw no sunshade tents or crowds of people so I wonder if I tried the

correct scenery?  I was able to taxi-takeoff- circle the city and land.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Thanks for that. Well since I can't yet load it I don't know what it looks like yet, heh.

If that is the 298Mb download by Mike Pare, I have been using that without problems on FSX. I just wonder if mine might be an older version though as there is no Dreamliner on the display apron.

Bill

9 minutes ago, scianoir said:

If that is the 298Mb download by Mike Pare, I have been using that without problems on FSX. I just wonder if mine might be an older version though as there is no Dreamliner on the display apron.

Bill

Mr. Bumpy has never been able to load the scenery.  The picture he

Shows is bogus.  That download sworked fine for me.

Charlie Aron

If my listed scenery is not as good as the screenshot I posted in the OP, I wonder where is this screenshot scenery found?

In your OP, it looks like an "Airshow" scenery for KOSH and not the one you linked to.

Charlie Aron

Maybe that specific scenery only shows up on a certain day. EAA easter egg of sorts? I'm just guessing.

Is it this one?

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/7013/fsx-oshkosh-air-show-scenery/

I've not tried it

However, I've been using the Mike Pare's KOSH recently with no trouble on FSX:SE If I may provide a couple of screenies....

2017-7-25_22-22-45-78122492.png

2017-7-25_22-23-24-906.png

2017-7-22_16-41-26-708.png

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)