Sign in to follow this  
Katoun

Video: Milviz boss shows new addons

MilViz - Flying with the Boss
Mid-year round up of what's new and what's in the pipeline.

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

Thanks for the link.

Exciting lineup.

Good on them.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Looking forward to the F-16 and DH-3.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I read something about a MU-2 Solitaire  years ago that Milviz was doing so I never get Excited about WIP projects  that they do, as a matter of fact I wanted that one to be my first purchase from them and to this day

I still don't own anything from them. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, MartinRex007 said:

Glad to see they are still working on the MU-2 and KA!

Looks like there about as far along as they were 4 years ago, Don't get me wrong I do indeed know what it takes to move a project to completion but they just 

have too much going all at once, just ask the investors in the KA .    

• Upvote 2

I agree, just hope the wait will be worth it. Both the MU-2 and KA are going on 5 years or more since they were first announced. That is a long time to wait. I think it would be better if they didn't announce what they were working on until it was in beta testing.

I'm not going to hold my breath for anything milviz does from here. Burnt once and I'm done. I am at the point of preferring carenada over milviz. At least I'll know up front that I'm getting shafted.

• Upvote 2

Just enjoy what they do have instead of complaining about what they don't. I just finished a great little flight in the 310 that was just updated for v4 and it was lovely.

K7qF03v.jpg

• Upvote 2

- Aaron

19 minutes ago, wizzards said:

well that video certainly answered a big question for me!

Same. That video was embarrasing. Amateurish is a nice word to describe it. I think I'll pass on waiting for the KA 350i and anything else they 'develop'.

• Upvote 2

Still waiting for my King Air 350 that I payed for.....................

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Sometimes you just have to cut your losses.  Not reflecting on their actual projects, but in terms of all the CTDs and BSODs, that video was a bit of a car crash and I personally would never have published it publically!

• Upvote 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

9 hours ago, MBaclawski said:

Looks like there about as far along as they were 4 years ago, Don't get me wrong I do indeed know what it takes to move a project to completion but they just 

have too much going all at once, just ask the investors in the KA .    

Ain't that the truth.