Sign in to follow this  
ALZ150A

Load Manager

Dear Friends,
I installed the DC6 on P3Dv4. At first, all perfect, but (I noticed it after the last update) on the LOAD MANAGER page everything is the same as it is taught in the introduction manual, but the SAVE FUEL & LOADOUT SETTINGS warning does not appear. I can not say if it was due to the last update or it was something I played.
It can be fixed? Should I uninstall and reinstall the aircraft again?
Any solution?
Thank you

38 minutes ago, ALZ150A said:

It can be fixed?

Is your fuel load changing in the sim when you hit save?

39 minutes ago, ALZ150A said:

Should I uninstall and reinstall the aircraft again?

No.

39 minutes ago, ALZ150A said:

Thank you

PMDG require you sign all of your posts with your full name.

1 hour ago, ALZ150A said:

I installed the DC6 on P3Dv4. At first, all perfect, but (I noticed it after the last update) on the LOAD MANAGER page everything is the same as it is taught in the introduction manual, but the SAVE FUEL & LOADOUT SETTINGS warning does not appear. I can not say if it was due to the last update or it was something I played.
It can be fixed? Should I uninstall and reinstall the aircraft again?

The latest version of the Intro does not mention these items. They are not necessary, and not relevant to P3D or FSX. This was a mention from the XPL version that I forgot to remove.

Pro Tip: Remove the thought of uninstall/reinstall from your troubleshooting steps. It usually solves nothing and can create more of a mess if done improperly. Only do it when someone knowledgeable about troubleshooting a particular issue suggests it.

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you both for answer.
I figure that to load the fuel and the payload, put the data in the page of load manager and already this, ok?

Antonio de Castro

10 minutes ago, ALZ150A said:

I figure that to load the fuel and the payload, put the data in the page of load manager and already this, ok?

Yes. It is loaded in real time.

Kyle Rodgers

Again thank you very much for the prompt answers. If one day I decide to do a manual of this plane in Spanish, a language very forgotten in general and, of course, PMDG will have all the rights to include it in its products.
As I show you a couple of links of some of the manuals made by me:

http://www.ivao.es/uploads/c14a6c980500be80f1458a97a1c1411f.pdf

https://mega.nz/#!bgcGGTqJ!Pu0Jt-stGHAPSwHd7_QIDz_3yRkzzA1Beq7r6czTSjw

http://www.ivao.es/formacion/documents/BOEING 737 TUTORIAL.pdf

https://mega.nz/#!iwkgQKgZ!8ULlr8yAUAqTPMu75HbNjO_jR_pV2OTpAAa08gFAlEk

Now I am half with a DASH8 manual (majestic) interrupted by a serious health issue (in April I was rushed to hospital for a heart failure) and because I changed to version 4 of P3D and I am waiting that Majestic made a compatible version for P3Dv4.

Antonio de Castro