Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

Minimum and 100 Above

Hello,

No such calls in P3Dv4 despite the fact I had zero issues in V3. The routine, as I presume, hasn't changed much. Help would be much appreciated.

Dmitriy

Hi Dmitrity,

Check the Cong Options on the Secondary Panel; make sure you don't haven't shut anything off.

Ensure you have the DA/DH values set on the Approach Brief Page.

Ensure your units of measurement are set to FEET, not METERS.  

And double check the manual.  Each SOP is different.

Cheers,

43 minutes ago, byork said:

Hi Dmitrity,

Check the Cong Options on the Secondary Panel; make sure you don't haven't shut anything off.

Ensure you have the DA/DH values set on the Approach Brief Page.

Ensure your units of measurement are set to FEET, not METERS.  

And double check the manual.  Each SOP is different.

Cheers,

All the above have been checked twice. It's SOP2 - BC, I don't fly with the Voice Option. Will be doing KMCO-KSLC later tonight and let you know.

Completed the planned flight yesterday and I have to confirm that the were no "100 above" and "minimum" call-outs. Meanwhile, I re-read the manual and found out that FO isn't supposed to announced either "100 above" or "minimum" in SOP2 Button. How did it happen? Or the manual were re-written for V4? Then why these call-outs still in the SEC menu? Honestly, I'm totally confused now. 

Now I'm confused ::-)

Manuals weren't re-written for P3D V4.

I just re-read the manual to refresh my memory.  There are so many possible variations and options that it's hard even for me to keep it all straight.

If the manual says there are no 100 above or minimums for SOP2, then that's the way it is at the airline.

I believe it's because t hey use the GPWS callouts for those calls.

Brrrrr....:-) Okey, perhaps  I need to move on into the "Voice Control" territory