Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

WAMA 1.06 released

Hello @ll,

WAMA has been updated to version 1.06 today.

This is only a small feature update and only relevant for users who are using WAMA with Prepar3D. In P3D you now have the option to "Enter" and "Leave" almost instantly, without the sim reloading the complete saved flight.

SimMarket has already updated the version in your account, I expect the other shops to follow in the next couple of days.

Best regards
Oliver Binder
Lorby-SI

• Upvote 3

LORBY-SI

On ‎07‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 6:17 PM, Lorby_SI said:

Hello @ll,

WAMA has been updated to version 1.06 today.

This is only a small feature update and only relevant for users who are using WAMA with Prepar3D. In P3D you now have the option to "Enter" and "Leave" almost instantly, without the sim reloading the complete saved flight.

SimMarket has already updated the version in your account, I expect the other shops to follow in the next couple of days.

Best regards
Oliver Binder
Lorby-SI

Hi Oliver,

the instant Enter and Leave Option is awesome! Great Improvement!

Just one small thing:

I am using the AITrackerX Observer as Default Vehicle and I move it around in Slew mode. But now when entering or leaving an aircraft the slew / non slew mode stays the same. When I leave an aircraft (no slew mode) the Observer also is not in slew mode. If I change to slew mode then and enter another aircraft that is also in slew mode.

If I remember correctly that wasn't like that before. Before, the Observer always was in slew Mode (when I last used it like that) whereas the aircraft were not in slew mode (when I did not use the slew mode on the aircraft).

Can that be fixed or does it have to be like that with the instant leave and enter option?

Regards

Ralf

Hello Ralf,

in normal operations the "Enter" and "Leave" is done with saved flight files, that is why it takes so long to switch from one vehicle to the other. With the "instant" feature the aircraft that you are entering is called up through a new procedure in P3D SimConnect, and it inherits all properties of your current one. Not only slew mode, but also all switches and systems settings. I don't like this either, but unfortunately there is not much that I can do about that. I can certainly enable/disable slew, that is easy, but I am not sure that everyone would want that. And resetting all the systems is better done by the simulator I think - there are more than 200 parameters that need to be handled. I will think about it, I have the necessary logic in the shared cockpit feature of AiTrackerX. Maybe it can be adapted to load the information from the saved flight file. But that will nevertheless take a while.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

22 hours ago, Lorby_SI said:

Hello Ralf,

in normal operations the "Enter" and "Leave" is done with saved flight files, that is why it takes so long to switch from one vehicle to the other. With the "instant" feature the aircraft that you are entering is called up through a new procedure in P3D SimConnect, and it inherits all properties of your current one. Not only slew mode, but also all switches and systems settings. I don't like this either, but unfortunately there is not much that I can do about that. I can certainly enable/disable slew, that is easy, but I am not sure that everyone would want that. And resetting all the systems is better done by the simulator I think - there are more than 200 parameters that need to be handled. I will think about it, I have the necessary logic in the shared cockpit feature of AiTrackerX. Maybe it can be adapted to load the information from the saved flight file. But that will nevertheless take a while.

Best regards

No problem. Just leave it as it is then.

I found a simple workaround. I just assigned the "slew on" / slew off" function to the same buttons as the "leave" / "enter" functions via FSUIPC. Done!

So no need for you to spend any time on this.

Regards

Ralf