Sign in to follow this  
Wennerholm

Lose control

5 hours ago, Ken Wennerholm said:

When I start up my 747 I follow FCOM Normal Procedures

What are we talking about here?? This is the 777 forum.  Now the IRS DC errors make sense if they were in the B744 but why are you trying to use the 744 when you cannot make a flight with the far more automated 777? Please be careful to keep 777 problems separate from 744.

That error is a very common one that happens to almost everyone learning the 744, you had a power interruption and it knocked the IRS off line.  Even if you fix the power problem you still need to align the IRS.  But first, please stick to the 777, it is much more automated and easier to learn than the Queen.

Dan Downs KCRP

2 minutes ago, downscc said:

Now the IRS DC errors make sense

Personally, the 4 engines gave it away :P

17 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

Personally, the 4 engines gave it away :P

Ahahaha... I just did a face palm.

Dan Downs KCRP

Just now, downscc said:

What are we talking about here?? This is the 777 forum.  Now the IRS DC errors make sense if they were in the B744 but why are you trying to use the 744 when you cannot make a flight with the far more automated 777? Please be careful to keep 777 problems separate from 744.

That error is a very common one that happens to almost everyone learning the 744, you had a power interruption and it knocked the IRS off line.  Even if you fix the power problem you still need to align the IRS.  But first, please stick to the 777, it is much more automated and easier to learn than the Queen.

Yes! I like 777 but when PMDG releases a new product like 747, it's a must for me to test it. Compared to 747, 777 is a bit dull to fly.

3 hours ago, Ken Wennerholm said:

Yes! I like 777 but when PMDG releases a new product like 747, it's a must for me to test it. Compared to 747, 777 is a bit dull to fly.

Okay, but when you post in the 777 forum and you start throwing the 747 into the mix, now you're confusing the issue completely because people still think you're talking about the 777.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

5 hours ago, Ken Wennerholm said:

It’s great you’re wanting to have a go, but to be perfectly honest I’ve yet to hear you complete a successful 777 flight. If you can’t handle the 777 for 1 flight then the 747 was never going to work out for you, which considering all your posts here I’m guessing it isn’t. 

Slow down, stick to one aircraft (the 777) until you can actually repeat successful flights, then move to the 747. Right now you’re jumping backwards and forwards between the two and neither are working, and everybody here is confused as to what’s going on. Let’s tackle one problem before you fire 50 more at us.