Sign in to follow this  
mgh

Beating the Euro Currency Exchange

Guest moonkey

In the USA: FS9 was initially sold at around $50. but in rip-off Britain it retailed at

>In the USA: FS9 was initially sold at around $50. but in>rip-off Britain it retailed at

Yup it's cheaper to live in the US or at least to buy stuff. I wouldn't want to move from Sweden though. Well maybe to Canada :-lol So all you spammers can stop sending me mails about the green card "l0ttery" (sic) because I don't want one ;)

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Hi.That will bring the new release about $125.00, in Europe?Would you consider that it is more expensive to produce something in one country and ship / sell to another? Have you ever analyzed China

Hi, Jimmi.>I wouldn't want to move from Sweden though. Well maybe to Canada< Look up your History book, no US no Sweden / Europe, just one big G. Yes I know that there are other unfounded theories. The Europe is where it is mainly because of US and our currency and effort, but just as an ungrateful child, he cannot see the good until things go wrong. You can only have

>Hi.>That will bring the new release about $125.00, in Europe?>Would you consider that it is more expensive to produce>something in one country and ship / sell to another? Have you>ever analyzed China

Guest Bry

As I recall, the European/UK Microsoft games come from Ireland, be they Xbox or PC. They do not import them from the other side of the world. In the case of Xbox, European games have to be in a completely different format from the US versions. (PAL instead of NTSC)

Guest moonkey

double post:-)

Guest moonkey

Yes on my FS9 cd box it says > origin : IrelandMicrosoft have a manufacturing facility in Ireland so why do the shipping costs across the short distance to Britain warrant a 50% premium on price of exact same product v the USA? actually it was available in a special tin to the american market + a $10 upgrade discount included but none of that over here in europe.

>Yup it's cheaper to live in the US or at least to buy stuff.>I wouldn't want to move from Sweden though. Well maybe to>Canada :-lol So all you spammers can stop sending me mails>about the green card "l0ttery" (sic) because I don't want one>;)You really shouldn't define a whole country with that type of statement.I could show you many parts of The United States of America where it is not so "Cheap" to live, or buy stuff.Houses where I live average 4 bedrooms for about USD $475,000.00. 3 Bedrooms $400,000+. Maybe you should rephrase your analogy. :-)Details here:http://www.helpusell.com/TemeculaValley/What you read does not necessarily make it true.And if it is produced here, our costs should be lower, IMHO than other countries for many reasons, distribution and other costs.It still comes down to simple market demand theories. I, just like everyone else still retains a choice of "to buy or not to buy" according to our own expectations.Sonar5****************Grab My FREEWARE Voice recognition Profiles here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=58334]Cessna 172 Voice Profile[/a][a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=60740]FSD Avanti Voice Profile[/a].You will need the main FREEWARE Flight Assistant program to use it, get it here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=genutils&DLID=39661]Flight Assistant 2.2[/a]

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

What it comes down to is that I have no desire to live there. Certainly not while I'm still a university student since I get better education and for much cheaper here.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

hmm, I'd not do that. If I had my way we'd leave the EU and join NAFTA instead to get rid of Franco/German domination of our internal and foreign policies...

>Hi.>That will bring the new release about $125.00, in Europe?>Would you consider that it is more expensive to produce>something in one country and ship / sell to another? Have you>ever analyzed China

I bought my FS9 in the UK but the Certificate of Authenticity says "Origin Germany"