Sign in to follow this  

@ character in flight plans

I posted this on the TTools thread but noticed that it is not as popular a thread site. So I'd like to ask it here:I've noticed that in some flight plans for AI aircraft there is the '@' character placed before some of the times and others don't have it. I would like to make some flight plans for some regional airlines but would like to know what is the purpose of the '@'. I remember reading something about this some time ago but don't remember where or when. A search hasn't produced any results either. Would appreciate some factual information.Thanks ahead of time.

@ forces the arrival time, causing some bugs, especially if you dont set the ai speed in the aircraft text file to 200 or less. without the @ symbol, and you just have a general time where the AI isnt rushed to arrive at that certain moment. more experts will be able to answer it in depth

Thanks Alex,On the other forum where I posted, the writer informed me that the answer was in the TTools manual and it is as you say, instructs the AC to arrive at a specific time.