Although it's been mentioned briefly in another thread, I thought it was worth starting a new thread about this upcoming quadrant - http://flyhoneycomb.com/bravo-throttle-quadrant-2/. It looks very versatile with different configurations and includes things like a trim wheel, U/C selector, flap toggle switch and a basic autopilot panel. I've seen $199 mentioned as a proposed price which seems very reasonable for what you get if the quality is good.

• Upvote 1

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

If the pots are of a higher quality than saitek's junk, or are easily replaceable, I'm in.

The throttles look wonderful, thanks.

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

I'm keeping my fingers crossed with this one. I was looking to add a second Saitek quadrant to my setup for flying twins but, for all of the extra functions this offers, I think I'll hold off until this is released and reviewed.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

That quadrant certainly looks extremely impressive, especially if the price is correct!

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Has anyone contacted them for more info? I have done so today. If they're at the RAF Cosford show in October or Lelystad in November it might be the next big thing.

I'll reply here when I hear from them.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

@flytrumpet767, did you ever hear from them? I wrote to them yesterday but haven't heard back overnight.

Rather odd for a new company wanting to break into the FS market. :rolleyes:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I emailed them four days ago and have not had a reply so if this speaks of their communication then I am not interested. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

They haven't even gone to market with any of their products yet so maybe we should cut them a little slack - I know of big organisations with plenty of retail products who have appalling customer service!

4 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

@flytrumpet767, did you ever hear from them? I wrote to them yesterday but haven't heard back overnight.

Rather odd for a new company wanting to break into the FS market. :rolleyes:

I haven't heard anything back.

That's ok, I decided to go with this instead

http://www.flightsimpm.com/products#!/737-Throttle-Quadrant-v2-3/p/33600129/category=11158156

• Upvote 1

On 18/08/2017 at 2:01 PM, vortex681 said:

They haven't even gone to market with any of their products yet so maybe we should cut them a little slack - I know of big organisations with plenty of retail products who have appalling customer service!

They said these products would be available by the summer. Well there's 11 days left and still no reply from them. It might be acceptable to have appalling customer service when you're an established company and the quality of your products lets you get away with it but as a fledgling one it doesn't bode well before your first product is available.

I'll give them the benefit of possibly being on holiday and will send another message on 1 Sept.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

21 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

They said these products would be available by the summer.

It's a little disappointing, but they wouldn't be the first company to miss a deadline (especially as a startup). I'm not desperate for a replacement quadrant at the moment so I'm happy to just wait it out until someone actually gets their hands on one to test. Have you tried their press info email address from the website (av@flyhoneycomb.com)?