Sign in to follow this  
Snaker1

Question for Peter Wilding about GE

>Peter, are there any comparision shots showing the same view>with and without GE? I think that would be useful.What would be even more useful is many more pics in their gallery. When you go to BEV website there are pages and pages worth of screenshots - good for the whole afternoon of viewing. The number of pics in GE's gallery is so tiny that it is impossible to get any idea about the product. For example I could not locate a single pic (or maybe I missed it) that would show a river.Michael J.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_744F.jpghttp://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-beta.jpg

Guest PPSFA

Mr Wilding, since I am a nightowl, will GE be available at 12:01 am on Friday? :-)

Guest Peter Wilding

Thanks Michael,Consider it done.

Guest PPSFA

>Heads, up you may see it up this evening a day early. We are>just checking things now and it may be up within the next few>hours.>>Check out http://environments.flight1.net/YES! I have the download as a hotlink now. Looks like my evening is going to be spent clicking the shortcut every 5 minutes :-)

Guest Peter Wilding

Heads, up you may see it up this evening a day early. We are just checking things now and it may be up within the next few hours.Check out http://environments.flight1.net/Developer of Flight Environment

Guest Maul

Thanks for the reply Alex. It's nice to know that I can get what it's worth out of all the programs instead of constantly overwriting others.Eric

Hi Peter,This looks brilliant! Please excuse the dumb question. A few months ago I bought FS Global. Does GE work alongside FSG or is it an alternative? As I've seen no mention of meters per pixel I'm guessing it isn't a replacement for FSG but provides alternative ground textures that lay on top of the terrain FSG generates.If it does work with FSG would I experience any loss of frame rates with GE? Those textures look absolutely stunning. Almost like having FSX :-)Thanks,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks for the info Michael. Looks like my credit card is about to be dusted down :-)Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest allcott

>does ge work with vfr photo in the UK??>Yes, because VFR Photo is SCENERY and they overrule TEXTURES. So you can safely install GE for everywhere else.Allcott