Sign in to follow this  
anden145

Re-arrange views?

Hi all,

My apologies, if this has been asked and answered before - used a quick search, but came up empty...

Is it possible to re-arrange views in ChasePlane? Currently, my only solution of re-arranging, is to delete and re-add them in a different order, which I find a bit time consuming and unpractical.
I was wondering if I've missed something... I've tried drag and drop, but that doesn't work. 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Anders, by rearrange I assume you mean to move you CP views up and down in the stack? If so all you have to do is mouse hover over the view in the stack whilst pressing the control key. You will see a number of things happen one of which is the up and down arrows appear under the view listing and you can move that specific view up or down as needed.

• Upvote 1

A.Chryss - near YSCB

1. ASUS ROG STRIX X299 i9-7900X (delid - 4.9Ghz All Cores), EK 420x45 RAD, D5 Pump, EK monoblok, 32GBs GSkill 3600MHz ram 1T, Gig Aorus GTX1080Ti (2075Mhz), SSung 970 Evo 2TB & 1Tb & 960Evo 500GB NVMe, 2xSSDs. XBox controller for camera views. - Flight sims

2. ASUS ROG STRIX X570 Ryzen 3900X - 4.3Ghz (12 cores) Corsair H115i, Gig 2080Ti OC, 32MHz ram 2x 970EVO 1TBNVME  3x ssd etc.  P3D v4.5 & v5, XP11 & DCS. 43"-4k + 27"-2k monitors & tablets. Warthog controllers, Honeycomb Yoke, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, TrackIR . - Games server

8 minutes ago, Uteman said:

Anders, by rearrange I assume you mean to move you CP views up and down in the stack? If so all you have to do is mouse hover over the view in the stack whilst pressing the control key. You will see a number of things happen one of which is the up and down arrows appear under the view listing and you can move that specific view up or down as needed.

Nice!! Thanks for this one... was driving me crazy. That's what you get, for not reading the documentation, I suppose... 

Thanks again!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471