Sign in to follow this  
Bram073

Chaseplane default zoom level

Hello,

I have a question regarding Chaseplanes default zoom level.

The default zoomlevel seems to be 1.00. However i would like to change this to lets say 0.70.

Now this is possible, but once i switch to another view and switch back, the zoom level resets itself to 1.00. (No, i can't just set the camera backwards as my ''head'' will be in the seat, plane: PMDG 737 NGX)

Question: Is there a way to edit the default zoom level in Chaseplane so i don't have to change it all the time?

Thanks

If you want to change the default zoom setting, right-click on the zoom slider knob in Camera > Controls and Make it default. When you load a new aircraft or double-click on the same knob, it will revert back to the newly set value.

If you are talking about the zoom on a given preset, you have to save the changes to the said view to keep the zoom setting.

I hope this answers your question!

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

17 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

If you want to change the default zoom setting, right-click on the zoom slider knob in Camera > Controls and Make it default. When you load a new aircraft or double-click on the same knob, it will revert back to the newly set value.

If you are talking about the zoom on a given preset, you have to save the changes to the said view to keep the zoom setting.

I hope this answers your question!

Thanks alot Keven, seems like that's what i was looking for!

BTW, i really love how you are interacting with your customers, certainly something most devs don't do :)

• Upvote 1